Fort Pierce, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 12, 2014
My daughter has been attending school at LBA for 8 years. Even though we live over 30 miles away, I consider it well worth the drive to keep her at Liberty. The principals show a real love for the Lord and for the students. I love the Christian based A Beka curriculum. I know that Liberty will always teach using traditional methods rather than using Common Core or other experimental teaching methods. Thank you Liberty for all you have provided my daughter.

Liberty Baptist Academy 1

Posted November 11, 2014
Use of abecka curriculum. No critical thinking or application. Just memorize facts then, regurgitate for test. No Spanish in elementary school, no physical Ed until 7th grade. Lacks modern technology. No parent involvement. If parent gives opinion or is upset about something administration will tell you to withdraw child from school. They think it's the most superior school in town. It's far from that.

Liberty Baptist Academy 4

Posted October 08, 2014
I am actually a student of this school ever since pk. It has changed much since 2006. I am now in 7th grade. I ,being a teenager, of course, I think some rules are stupid, but most parents know they're good rules. It is a very good Christian foundation. All of my family goes there in all different grades. It teaches good, its policy is firm, it's a great Christian school, the rules are thoroughly pushed, and there's plenty of sports and activities for all ages. Great school!

Posted August 28, 2014
I am the grandmother of two students who have been at Liberty Baptist Academy since they started school there in 4-year-old kindergarten. One is now in middle school, and the other is in 3rd grade. I am so thrilled and thankful for the excellent Christian education they are receiving and for the care the teachers, coaches, and administrators show to them. I have other grandchildren on the west coast of Florida and also out of state, and their schools' tuitions are two to three times the cost of LBA's; yet LBA's education and opportunities for sports/music/fine arts, etc., are equal to or better than the higher-priced schools. Liberty Baptist Academy is an exceptionally good school!

Liberty Baptist Academy 1

Posted July 15, 2014
this school has really gotten bad, the kids are nothing but bullies and so are most of the teachers i took my child out after the principal was also bulling my child
7 people found this helpful

Posted January 30, 2014
My daughter started school here this year in K4. Within just a few weeks, we were listening to the verses she had memorized, patriotic songs such as the "Star Spangled Banner", and all the letters from phonics she knew. I cannot think of a better place to have my child attend. The opportunities for her here are endless, and I look forward to having her in this school for years to come!
3 people found this helpful

Posted April 15, 2013
I love this school!! Being a teacher in the public school system, I see such a lack of empathy and respect and no desire for learning. At Liberty, my daughters are challenged academically, as well as spiritually. Students follow a strict schedule, which is important to their learning. I have the highest respect for the staff, who always answer any concerns efficiently. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

Posted August 23, 2011
I appreciate the godly example set by the staff of Liberty Baptist Academy. Anyone who enrolls should realize that this is not just a private school, it is a Christian school. The high school students enjoy sports, clubs, choirs, and many special activities planned just for them. I am thankful my daughters attend this school.

Liberty Baptist Academy 3

Posted July 31, 2011
Excellent academics BUT atmosphere in the school, esp higher grades, not condusive to fostering a desire to grow in Christ. On the contrary, the hypocrisy becomes very apparent to older students and makes them want to run - not walk - away from Liberty.

Posted May 23, 2011
I have three children attending Liberty Baptist Academy in Kindergarten, 4th grade and 9th grade. I couldn't be happier with their progress and the responsiveness of the teachers and adminstrator to assist when the children need help. No, they don't have computers and that works just fine for us considering that the children will learn the electronics just fine on their own time. Kindergarten graduation was wonderful as was their High School graduation this year. The children love attending school at Liberty and my oldest daughter thanked us from removing her from Public School. With the time she has spent at Liberty she has realized all that she didn't learn and is now catching up with the help of the great teachers. We are all looking forward to the up and coming school year.

Liberty Baptist Academy
3660 West Midway Road, Fort Pierce, FL  34981
Last modified Liberty Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Liberty Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top