Posted July 23, 2014
Avoid this school like the plague. I have NEVER been so unhappy with any of the schools my children have attended, this school is the exception. Office staff continuously "lost" paperwork and there are most definitely teachers here who should not be teaching AT ALL.

Posted April 23, 2014
This school is not professional at all. They do not know who to handle bullying cases and the staff has a problem with bullyng kids also. Children have a hard enough time dealing with other mean kids why on Earth would you employ someone like this in your school?

W. C. Pryor Middle School 5

Posted November 14, 2013
Pryor is an excellent school. My child has attended since 2011 and I have been very satisfied with her education there. The teachers and administative staff are very dedicated to helping students excel academically and helping them prepare for high school and college.

Posted December 12, 2012
Two of my kids are going there now and I am not happy with that school. They don't get enough food at lunch and a lot of the teachers are alwaysin a bad mood. I am going to transfer them to another school.

Posted October 05, 2011
The violence erupts daily in this school. In addition to drugs, low teacher morale, and student apathy, I would NEVER send my child to this school.

W. C. Pryor Middle School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
I love that most of the faculty and staff are exceptionally dedicated to their students and that is very hard to find in education now unfortunately. I love that Pryor offers students wonderful program choices and great opportunities. I also have a huge appreciation for the fact that there are a number of athletics offered but that they do not take a higher priority than academics like they can at other schools.

W. C. Pryor Middle School 4

Posted August 19, 2009
This is a great school. As parents, you need to get involved with your child and with the school to help make the experience a wonderful one. Get involved with booster club, Parents for Pryor, and even with your child's classroom. Field trips are wonderful despite the budget cuts that everyone is experiencing. If you have ideas for improvement, submit them, don't let a problem go by if you feel there is a need for change. That's how all schools improve. The facility has been upgraded very nicely! I'm happy that the atheletics department is getting more support too. The classroom sizes are very low compared to what other schools in other states have. I can easily check my child's grades online, contact a teacher, or guidance counselor for support. They really do listen. I have two children at the school, one in Gifted program and the other is Advanced.

W. C. Pryor Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2008
The schools is great. Despite the previous reviews. Considering the number of students and the teaching methods the staff has to cook up, they're doing a fine job. P.E is also perfect. It keeps us physically in shape and also having fun. The front of the school looks good as well. The way things are done around here are what makes it a really special school. Example, When a new student come, the student assistants show give them a tour of the school and their new classes. Or when a parent brings up something for a student, its taken directly there by the student aides or even the staff.(: Which brings me upon parent involvement; Parents are important to the school, and they help out SO much. The field trips are WONDERFUL. :D. I hope to see this school succeed in great things. They can always improve.:]

W. C. Pryor Middle School 5

Posted June 06, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007
I was very disappointed in pryor.Three of my children went there and the first two were great but in the last 5-7 years this school has went downhill every day. Hopefully the new principal, mr woitt, can turn things around. A miracle is needed from the heavens for this school.

W. C. Pryor Middle School
201 Racetrack Road Northwest, Fort Walton Beach, FL  32547
Last modified W. C. Pryor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. C. Pryor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top