Public charter
Gainesville, FL

Posted October 08, 2013
Einstein Montessori has been a life savor for my son. He has struggled with reading and learning disabilities and with the help of the highly trained teaching staff at Einsteins has progressed enormously! So sad that this is his last year. I highly recommend Einsteins is you child has any learning disability, no matter how large or small, and quite frankly, if you just want a smaller school setting with teachers that care and really know your child.

Posted April 12, 2013
Unfortunately, the review that was given about "Gainesville Montessori School in Millhopper" was incorrectly placed on our page. I believe that review was meant for Millhopper Mintessori School. We are Einstein school, and no we are not a Montessori School. We work with kids with learning disabilities. I have been with this school for five years now. I am sad to say that I will no longer be working at Einstein due to my relocating to another city (Fianc es job). I can honestly say that I am devastated that I have to leave this school. I have never worked at a school where the teachers were so dedicated. I have seen the amazing things this school has done for the students. Check out the website to get a better picture! This school saves lives by teaching kids how to read and succeed!

Posted October 13, 2012
This school does not embody the typical Montessori school principles of self-learning and creativity. The Gainesville Montessori in Millhopper is based on rules and conformity. If your child does not "fit in", then they will be put in time out frequently. On any given day, children in the elementary program will be in time out for frivolous reasons such as not crossing your legs during circle time or running backwards during recess. As far as learning, my child was told by his teacher that he wasn't very smart. This did wonders for his self esteem. Parents with two children in this system have even voiced their concerns that their children have been compared to each other. Look, do yourself a favor and ask other parents who have their children in this school. Ask parents who have removed their children from this school. Get a real objective opinion before sending your child here. I really wished I did. There are a lot of families in Gainesville who regret sending their children here. You will too, if you don't do your research. We are learning that there are a lot of great schools in Gainesville, this isn't one of them.

Posted September 09, 2009
The lack of experience from the principal is extremely disappointing. Some of the staff seems very unprofessional and I felt the teachers who were friends with the principal seemed to do what they please and were never held accountable.

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter was one of the first students of EMS. She has severe dyslexia, but went on to earn a regular diploma and is now finished one semester of college. I can't say enough for Zach and teachers and what EMS did for her life. They are a great school and a great gift to education.

Posted December 03, 2008
This is a great school the teachers really care. My son has improved so much with his speech and then to reading and starting to write a lot better. He is now starting to like going to school and he is getting confidence in himself that he can do it. He is doing so much better in overall thanks to Einstein thanks to all the teachers..

Posted October 24, 2008
Einstein came highly recommended to me, by a teacher, a tutor, and a parent who did not know eachother, but all had great things to say about the school. Not only does the school provide the LIPS program, but they also provide OT as a part of students education. Trying to get these services in a public school was a nightmare to say the least. The kids are never made to feel bad, for struggling with academics, and the staff really does a good job making them feel good about school and learning.

Posted April 29, 2008
I am very dissappointed with the 'administration' of this school. While the teachers are very caring and knowlegable, the principal can not be described the same way.

Posted September 18, 2007
The school was great helped my child so much! He has never ben happier in his life! He also leaned so much he went from 2 grade reading level to 6 grade by the time he was in 6th grade!

Posted May 24, 2006

The Einstein School, Inc.
5910 Southwest Archer Road, Gainesville, FL  32608
Last modified The Einstein School, Inc. is a Charter school that serves grades 2-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Einstein School, Inc. Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top