Posted August 10, 2013
Although there are alot of students that I have heard of that head lice, I'm not sure why other parents believe that it's the SCHOOLS responsibility to control it! Head lice come from the home into the school, so at some point parents need to start taking responsibility of how there homes are managed and stop trying to blame the SCHOOLS fro everything. I love Gibsonton they all do as much as they can in the time that they can. Instead of complaining all the time take the time to take with the school about what YOU can do to assist them instead of putting them on FULL BLAST on a website!

Gibsonton Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
This school has a BIG problem with headlice and they can NOT seem to keep it under control. Also some of the teachers have a problem with keeping in touch with parents I have two daughters who attend here and the one of the reading teachers would pass messages to my oldest daughter about my youngest instead of calling me herself they have my number and email ..this school had better start turning things around or my daughters will not be students at this school any longer

Gibsonton Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2011
My daughter was in 1st grade there receiving an award at the end of the year for reading level and comprehension. I am shocked at this as I was made aware of that three quarters of the class was special needs with my daughter being in the upper percentile of the class. There was no consistancy of the education to the class as a whole as children were constantly being pulled because of special needs development. On several occasions, my wife and I had to talk to the principal of the school to discuss the physical abuse that daughter showed on her arm back and face from another child. The response we received from the principal was that the child was coming from a difficult home where this was how the family dynamic was. This is how the child believes affection is displayed. In my home, my the guidelines of DCF, Hillsborough county school system, that demonstrates abuse and possible bullying which are both significant offences for students. End of the story, the parents are not involved and the staff is not sympathetic to meet all of the students needs toward education and safety. At the end of 1st grade, my daughter was no longer a student being enrolled in private school.

Posted September 30, 2010
Gibsonton Elementary school is an excellent school. The teachers are so good with the children and they make learning fun. The principal is a great leader and a role model for the students. The guidence counslor is very supportive and does a great job at cheering the students up.

Posted April 23, 2010

Gibsonton Elementary School 4

Posted February 15, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is awesome because we have a lot of people who put their hearts and souls into making it safe, happy, fun and educational place for kids that aren't always surrounded by life's good things.

Posted September 16, 2009
We are always working hard for our student's success in all areas and grade levels.

Posted September 16, 2009
Gibsonton Elementary does a great job reaching all students. It is very child focused and innovative in its instruction. Gibsonton Believes, Students Achieve.

Posted September 16, 2009
Gibsonton Elementary is a top notch school. The students are happy to be here because the teachers are caring and plan exciting learning opportunities for them.

Gibsonton Elementary School
7723 Gibsonton Drive, Gibsonton, FL  33534
Last modified Gibsonton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gibsonton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top