Posted October 30, 2014
October 30,2014 My daughter has been going to this schol since kindergarten, now she's a fifth grader. She love's the school. Even though the school grade score dropped from an A to a D it's still a wonderful school if your child is smart and the teachers are wonderful then you have nothing to worry about. Some parents feels like only the school should teach their children how to read and how to do everything else. They don't understand the teaching come from the parents first. Give your children the tools to be better than us, because they are all Unique on their own ways.

Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2014
I am looking forward to moving so that my son can change schools. The curriculum is poor, and they offer no room for advancement. My son has been bored since day 1, and I feel he is being held back. I've met some very nice teachers here, but again, the quality of education is extremely poor.

Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
The school's ESE program is very inadequate. As a parent of child with ASD, the teachers are not well trained and the curriculum was poor. The more you voice your opinion, the more your are frowned upon. The principal runs the place like a police officer.

Posted May 06, 2011
My kids have been going to this school for 2 years now. Great school, great teachers, great principal.

Posted July 27, 2010
amazing i recomend it Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup

Posted May 03, 2010
Next year will be my 7th year being a parent of children @ Heritagee. I bought my house specifically in the Heritage boundaries because i love this school. I feel informed and on a personal level with the staff. I havnt had any bad experiences. And i believe making Mr. Moldavan principal was a wonderful choice! I'm going to regret when my last child at Heritage leaves !

Posted May 27, 2009
I really like Heriatge Elementary. Bth my children went and go there. It is a caring and well structured school.

Heritage Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2009

Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
I give Heritage Elementary a 10 rating. My daughter is in kindergarten here and from her teacher to the principal, to the after care program everyone is awesome!

Posted December 19, 2008

Heritage Elementary School
5100 Melaleuca Ln, Greenacres, FL  33463
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top