1 review of this school

Hallandale Adult/Community Center 5

Posted September 19, 2014
This is my school. I am starting my 15th year. I never cease to be amazed by what we accomplish here every year. You've met our students. They're working at your doctor's office, the business you patronize, for BCPS, in college, or elsewhere. Our students have survived more than most. We change students lives. We have so many programs to offer the public and our Instructors' qualifications exceed the Florida average. We have an Early Childhood Development/Childcare program for our teen parents' babies and toddlers, a Middle School Academy, four-way high school diploma options, an ABE/GED program, an ESOL program, Co-enrolled and high school evening programs, and evening community programs. Our programs start at 8:15 in the morning and run through 9:15 at night. The reasons students come here are as diverse as the programs we offer. The curriculum is rigorous, but adjusted to students' learning style. I am proud to work at Hallandale Adult.

Hallandale Adult/Community Center
1000 Southwest 3rd Street, Hallandale Beach, FL  33009
Last modified Hallandale Adult/Community Center is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallandale Adult/Community Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top