Hialeah Gardens, FL
Students enrolled: 1,222

West Hialeah Gardens Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2014
No communication whatsoever! Very POOR Leadership and horrific organization! Do not like to specify but a knowledgeable parent will read this and understand.

Posted April 15, 2014
West Hialeah Gardens Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are wonderful!! Security is excellent.

Posted April 03, 2014
My daughter started 3rd grade there and so far I don't have any complaints. Teachers are informative and involved with the students and parent relationships. Hopefully things go well :-)

Posted November 24, 2013
Looks can be deceiving! This school's appearance is beautiful with lovely gardens. The inside is a whole different story. My daughter attended this school and had to do an exaggerated amount of homework every day. I have to say that some teachers at this school would benefit from taking professional development courses especially my daughter's previous teacher. My daughter is attending a different school now and is doing much better.

Posted October 15, 2013
My school is a very positive environment to work in. The principal helps you to be the best that you can be and raising your moral, makes you want to achieve more for your students and for the school. Everyone works for the benefit of the students, and they are the priority. Teacher collaborate for the improvement even of students that were with you in prior years. There is a lot of afterschool enrichment clubs and tutoring for the children that really need it. Security is EXCELLENT! They go beyond that call of duty. I feel teachers also do more that is expected, and that is why our students are so successful in our school.

Posted July 15, 2013
My daughter is finally going to middle school after being there for 6 years and its sad to say but thank God. I remember at the beginning when the school opened the administration was always visible but for the past two years I barely saw them.

Posted March 23, 2011
My daughter is in K-Garden and shes is doing very or extremely good the teachers excellent everything the worry about student my daughter have learned a lot in her first year at school is the best school were you can have you children and knowing that they are learning not doing others stuff is a wonderful school and im happy that she would be there for next year.

Posted March 01, 2011
West Hialeah Gardens Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are wonderful and the office staff is friendly and helpful. My kids love going to school everyday. The school has a very close knit community feel to it which I personally love. There are many school activities for the students. The parental involvement is amazing. The principal is always at every school function that I have been to. My kids are doing amazing and I believe it is because of the teachers and staff at the school. A++++ school

Posted November 10, 2010
The principal at this school along with the office staff is not very friendsly or helpful, the administration is rarely seen. This school is a disaster.

Posted July 27, 2010
The principal at this school along with the office staff is not very friendsly or helpful. I asked to speak to the administration and I was told they were all at lunch. I came back one hour later and they were still at lunch. As a parent the only person I have had a positive experience with is Ms. Madelin Castillo I believe she is part of the administrative team. Very friendly, professional, and helped me with an issue with my son. She was very willing to help my son in his class. Maybe they need to stop having 1 hour lunches at that school.

West Hialeah Gardens Elementary School
11990 Northwest 92nd Avenue, Hialeah Gardens, FL  33018
Last modified West Hialeah Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Hialeah Gardens Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top