1,216 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Always been pleased with the attention to detail this school has. The administration truly cares about their students and tries their best to get to know each individual student. Every teacher my child has had, has gone above and beyond to make his learning a priority. I wish the school would be until 8th grade.

No communication whatsoever! Very POOR Leadership and horrific organization! Do not like to specify but a knowledgeable parent will read this and understand.

West Hialeah Gardens Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are wonderful!! Security is excellent.

My daughter started 3rd grade there and so far I don't have any complaints. Teachers are informative and involved with the students and parent relationships. Hopefully things go well :-)

Looks can be deceiving! This school's appearance is beautiful with lovely gardens. The inside is a whole different story. My daughter attended this school and had to do an exaggerated amount of homework every day. I have to say that some teachers at this school would benefit from taking professional development courses especially my daughter's previous teacher. My daughter is attending a different school now and is doing much better.

My school is a very positive environment to work in. The principal helps you to be the best that you can be and raising your moral, makes you want to achieve more for your students and for the school. Everyone works for the benefit of the students, and they are the priority. Teacher collaborate for the improvement even of students that were with you in prior years. There is a lot of afterschool enrichment clubs and tutoring for the children that really need it. Security is EXCELLENT! They go beyond that call of duty. I feel teachers also do more that is expected, and that is why our students are so successful in our school.

My daughter is finally going to middle school after being there for 6 years and its sad to say but thank God. I remember at the beginning when the school opened the administration was always visible but for the past two years I barely saw them.

My daughter is in K-Garden and shes is doing very or extremely good the teachers excellent everything the worry about student my daughter have learned a lot in her first year at school is the best school were you can have you children and knowing that they are learning not doing others stuff is a wonderful school and im happy that she would be there for next year.

West Hialeah Gardens Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are wonderful and the office staff is friendly and helpful. My kids love going to school everyday. The school has a very close knit community feel to it which I personally love. There are many school activities for the students. The parental involvement is amazing. The principal is always at every school function that I have been to. My kids are doing amazing and I believe it is because of the teachers and staff at the school. A++++ school

The principal at this school along with the office staff is not very friendsly or helpful, the administration is rarely seen. This school is a disaster.

Last modified West Hialeah Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.