Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17
Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted May 27, 2015
Well they don't give enough homework i don't know about other teachers in the school but mines doesn't give homework its terrible

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17 1

Posted May 27, 2015
I've Been in this school since the 3rd grade,I have to say that is school was so good before academically when I was in the 3rd,4,5 teachers actually had so much interest for students to learn and students education,but now many teachers at Lincoln Marti 1750,had lost so much interest for students education that is as if they don't care for their education,this school honestly is just terrible and tearing apart the education has gotten so bad in this school now,before it was really good, and also the food they serve is terrible really disgusting,sometimes even cold,and many teachers don't even have their degree yet!!!!!,and only 2 or 3 teachers know english fluently, I honestly don't recommend this school at all ,my opinion but many people say the same about this school,this school needs to change honestly or if not we will all just be some dummies in this school.

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17 1

Posted August 22, 2014
I've been in this school since 1st grade . Havent learned anything at all i am below my level. Not gonna lie at the begging in 2001-2003 it was a good School. Always had field trip , had teachers that where actually Good, && new books every year that in which you have to Pay for !. But ever since 2003 to the year we are now they've been Losing quality year by year. the books are all wrighten on, all broken. 1 outta 10 teachers have a degree there , 3 teachers outta the hole school know proper english. Class rooms look like a jail room , there food is terrible , they only give you 15 mins to eat, && the bathrooms are disgusting. I would say this is the WORST school in Hialeah.

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17 5

Posted August 20, 2014
I went to this lincoln marti school today on my first day and is really awsome!!!!all the teachers,students,and staff members are really nice.two thumbs up.i love the school

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17
1750-1780 E 4 Ave, Hialeah, FL  33010
Last modified Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17 is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 17 Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top