Posted November 23, 2014
the principal is not is honest at that she should be running a school I had my son and syrupy last year with an outside therapist hi to do with this year and she lied and said I did not have therapy sessions through an outside source when is all documented and I did I totally lost respect for her after she said that and I no longer have any relations with her that my son of tending to school because he does well in any other than that there are on my - list

Posted November 14, 2014
I am disappointed with the administration of this school, Mrs. Torres is very unprofessional and the office staff are not honest people. It's a shame that many parents leave their children there for the free lunch and not have to pay anything if they have the scholarship STEP UP FOR STUDENTS scholarship is very good because it helps low-income families so that their children can attend schools private, but what I see bad scholarship that are not aware if the school has certified teachers and the school has the right teachers to teach children ... I bless Mrs. Torres always late together with their children and always give their children perfect attendance .. I don't recommend this place called school.

Posted July 23, 2013
My son is entering OLOC school this year. Can anyone give feedback to the Mckay program? I investigated the full year price and the amount they are charging is 4 times higher. I also checked with specialist such.as CMS and UM and they are not familiar with this school and told me they do not have teachers qualified to deal with autiscic children. Though their.site says they do. Just checking to make sure this is a good move.

Posted January 25, 2011
I went to this school growing up so I tried to send my children. Totally disappointed at how much it has changed. I recommend the school my children are attending now, Academir. They are in the Miami are and are excellent. My son is in Pre-K and can already read, add, and subtract.

Posted October 19, 2009
the truth is im a student at this school and i love it

Posted August 23, 2009
My child is 6 years old and she is entering second grade, she has been attending this school for 3 years and she can write complete sentences, she reads books on her own, she knows her 1-5 times tables, and I can go on and on, meanwhile some of her cousins that are older than her, that go to public schools, are still unable to read on there on, and have to use there fingers to count. I do have to say that OLOC is the best investment I have done, towards my child's education.

Our Lady Of Charity Private School 0

Posted June 23, 2009
My child is going to the 4th grade and has been attending this school since Kindergarten. I love the personal attention and the great communication starting from the busdriver to the principal.

Posted January 22, 2009
My kid is in 1st grade and has been attending this school since Pre-K. I personally love the personal attention he gets. He loves the school and his teachers.

Posted September 05, 2007
This is my sons second year and he's loving school like never before. The school has great teachers and outstanding communication with the school staff at any level.

Posted August 10, 2007
- a former student
I went to this school for 10 years, from Pre-K to 9th grade. I have already completed my Master's Degree and am currently getting my Doctorate in Child Psycholgy at the young age of 22. This school was a definite foundation to my current academic success. I would reccomend it to any parent.

Our Lady Of Charity Private School
1900 W 44th Place, Hialeah, FL  33012
Last modified Our Lady Of Charity Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Charity Private School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top