Posted July 30, 2013
My daughter has been attending this school now for almost 2 years. She started when she was 2 and is now 4. When we first started her there, she was pretty much non-verbal, didn't play with other children, and was aggressive. To say that the change had been night and day wouldn't suffice. She is now a chatterbox, loves to play with the other children and is loving towards them. She knows her letters, numbers, colors, and even shapes. The other day we were in an elevator and she saw a little stop sign on one of the buttons and said "Look mommy! An octagon!" I owe this and so much more to the experienced and loving staff of this school. They treat my daughter like she is one of their own. When everyone else told us that they could not help her, this school did and they have made all the difference. I give this school my HIGHEST recommendation! I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Posted May 30, 2012
The school is absolutely wonderful. My son has attended the Montessori Children's house since he was 3 until he was ready for kindergarten, unfortunately I couldn't afford private school any longer. All I have to say about teachers and principal are wonderful things. The school is extremely clean.

Posted January 18, 2012
My son has been attending this school for 2 years, preK and Kinder and I am very happy with the school. The school came highly recommended by three people, and it has not disappointed. The teachers are very loving and patient with the kids. My son s progress, academic and behavioral has been amazing. I was skeptical of the rocking "thinking chair", but it works. My son has told me mommy, it is so much fun to learn and I think that says a lot. The school is clean and safe. There are extracurricular options for after care (piano, ballet, Spanish lessons). I am very happy I found the school.

Posted September 03, 2011
This is a wonderful school two of my children have completed their education at Montessori Children's House, they started when they were 2 years old and graduated from the sixth grade and I am so impressed by how advanced they are in school. My third child is still attending Montessori Children's House and loves going to school and is also advanced. The teachers in all three classrooms are so sweet and they really love teaching the children. The Principals are so nice and really care about the children and teachers that are in their school. The Principals and Teachers truly walk in the love of God. I also have to say the tuition is amazing for a Montessori school that has been in business for almost 40 years. We are so thankful to God for Montessori Children's House of Miami Lakes and what they have done for our children.

Montessori Childrens House Of Miami Lakes 4

Posted February 07, 2008
My son has attended the Montessori Children's house since she was 3. I have been very happy with what and how much he has learned. I just wish the teachers in the 'yellow' room would provide more 1 on 1 time with the children. Also, the owner certainly charges enough and reasonable amount of money for tuition but unfortunately, the teachers are paid very poorly. They need a raise!

Posted September 14, 2007
I am very happy with this school. I was having a lot of behavior problems with my child at his old school and I decided to change him to Miami lakes Montessori. he only has 3 weeks and I can't believe how my childs behavior has improved. The teachers worked really hard with my child. I am really satisfied with their effort in trying to help me. I am also impressed on how my child is doing academically. In just three weeks he has learned all the letters of the alphabet and their sounds. I strongly believe he will start reading in a short amount of time and he just turned 4 years old 2 weeks ago. I have also seen great improvement with his math skills. I strongly recommend this school for parents that really care for their children's education.

Posted September 13, 2007

Posted December 15, 2004
My child goes to Montessorie Children's House and I am very happy. The teachers are great and friendly and always willing to work with you and your child. The principle is a wonderful person and always willing to help in whichever way he can. My daughter is a very happy child since she's been going there and loves to get up to go to school. The curriculum and way of teaching has been very positive on my child.

Montessori Childrens House Of Miami Lakes
6381 Miami Lakeway North, Hialeah, FL  33014
Last modified Montessori Childrens House Of Miami Lakes is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Montessori Childrens House Of Miami Lakes Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top