Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

My son has been attending Montessori Children's House, since he was 3 years old, and he will be 5 in July. I love to read reviews of almost anything, and that's the reason why I am writing one now. The school is a certified Montessori school, where love is truly felt from the moment you step in their classrooms. Their teachings are of outstanding quality: my son is starting to read, is writing letters and numbers, and already knows left from right. Respect for others, compassion, honesty and affordable tuition for an over the top education, is what a child will receive in this school. They have helped my son in many, many ways and I will be forever greatful to all of the teachers that one way or another, have touched my son's live. Thank you MCH!, Georgina

This school is Amazing. Both my kids have attended since they were 3. My son is still there and stated reading at 3 1/2. He is now 5 and is in kindergarten or "leaders" The teachers are so loving they're really are like family and treat your kids as such. My daughter finished 2nd grade there and I chose to move her to a school closer to my job. however she had such great education at Montessori that when she came to her new school. She tested a grade higher in her entrance exam. She was suppose to score for 3rd grade and her scoring recommended her to be placed in 4th grade. The elementary teachers are very loving and treat the kids like their own. Mrs. Pam is the most loving teacher and was such a positive role mode in my child's life. If you want a school where you can feel your children are safe and will learn great education, than you should call to go by there. Karen.

Montessori is an awesome school, my kids have being attending to this school for two years, they have learned so much, that I would highly recommended this school to any parent.

This is an awesome school my kids have been attending at Montessori for two years, the teacher are nice and if their is any problem they will let you know , I strongly recommended this school to any parent you wont regret putting your kids in this school. my kids have learned a lot they have learn to read. Love this school I wish they could do a high school.

My daughter has been attending this school now for almost 2 years. She started when she was 2 and is now 4. When we first started her there, she was pretty much non-verbal, didn't play with other children, and was aggressive. To say that the change had been night and day wouldn't suffice. She is now a chatterbox, loves to play with the other children and is loving towards them. She knows her letters, numbers, colors, and even shapes. The other day we were in an elevator and she saw a little stop sign on one of the buttons and said "Look mommy! An octagon!" I owe this and so much more to the experienced and loving staff of this school. They treat my daughter like she is one of their own. When everyone else told us that they could not help her, this school did and they have made all the difference. I give this school my HIGHEST recommendation! I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

The school is absolutely wonderful. My son has attended the Montessori Children's house since he was 3 until he was ready for kindergarten, unfortunately I couldn't afford private school any longer. All I have to say about teachers and principal are wonderful things. The school is extremely clean.

My son has been attending this school for 2 years, preK and Kinder and I am very happy with the school. The school came highly recommended by three people, and it has not disappointed. The teachers are very loving and patient with the kids. My son s progress, academic and behavioral has been amazing. I was skeptical of the rocking "thinking chair", but it works. My son has told me mommy, it is so much fun to learn and I think that says a lot. The school is clean and safe. There are extracurricular options for after care (piano, ballet, Spanish lessons). I am very happy I found the school.

This is a wonderful school two of my children have completed their education at Montessori Children's House, they started when they were 2 years old and graduated from the sixth grade and I am so impressed by how advanced they are in school. My third child is still attending Montessori Children's House and loves going to school and is also advanced. The teachers in all three classrooms are so sweet and they really love teaching the children. The Principals are so nice and really care about the children and teachers that are in their school. The Principals and Teachers truly walk in the love of God. I also have to say the tuition is amazing for a Montessori school that has been in business for almost 40 years. We are so thankful to God for Montessori Children's House of Miami Lakes and what they have done for our children.

My son has attended the Montessori Children's house since she was 3. I have been very happy with what and how much he has learned. I just wish the teachers in the 'yellow' room would provide more 1 on 1 time with the children. Also, the owner certainly charges enough and reasonable amount of money for tuition but unfortunately, the teachers are paid very poorly. They need a raise!

I am very happy with this school. I was having a lot of behavior problems with my child at his old school and I decided to change him to Miami lakes Montessori. he only has 3 weeks and I can't believe how my childs behavior has improved. The teachers worked really hard with my child. I am really satisfied with their effort in trying to help me. I am also impressed on how my child is doing academically. In just three weeks he has learned all the letters of the alphabet and their sounds. I strongly believe he will start reading in a short amount of time and he just turned 4 years old 2 weeks ago. I have also seen great improvement with his math skills. I strongly recommend this school for parents that really care for their children's education.

Last modified Montessori Childrens House Of Miami Lakes is a Private school that serves grades PK-7