Posted March 11, 2014
Beachside is an excellent school! Teachers are caring and supportive of the students. The principal Mr. B. deserves a lot of credit for creating environment where students, parents and staff is one big family. I have 2 children in BMV, they both are doing very well and are placed in advanced classes. Besides academics, the school has a lot of extra curriculum activities like clubs based on student interests, after school programs, field trips, and they are always looking for more opportunities to involve students into social life of the community. Electives like music, physical education and art are amazing! Great school overall!

Posted December 31, 2013
Our kids have been at BMV since year one and it just gets better and better. From parents to teachers to staff to kids. Keep up the good work.

Posted December 31, 2013
My child is in the BMV Upper School and is doing really well. He enjoys school and has excellent teachers, who really care about their students. They offer advanced classes and a lot of support when help is needed. BMV is an excellent school.

Posted December 30, 2013
This school has been a wonderful change from my son' sold school. The Principal knows the kids by name, and has an open door policy. When my son had a problem adjusting and being the new kid, the Principal was there to listen. As it turns out, the students are friendly and my son got over that hump quickly. The parents are involved and friendly. All of the teachers are good, make frequent contact, and know how to teach. I highly recommend this school and their staff.

Posted June 04, 2013
The teachers, teh atmopshere, teh curriculum, my son could not be in a better school!

Posted December 05, 2012
This school has the best caring and professional teachers, strong,friendly great leader as a principal who genuine welcome the parents to be involve and support his teachers creativity. Staff is unique, and the best of the school is the parent involvement. The best of the best!!

Posted December 17, 2011
My daughter has been there for two years, since the school inaugural beginning. The first year is never perfect but the school made huge efforts to make things go smoothly. This year is running perfectly. The principal is very visible, helps with loading kids in cars in the morning and especially the after noon and is charismatic, approachable, warm and loved by the kids. My daughter's teacher is doing a great job and my daughter LOVES going to school (the best indicator of all I think). The parent involvement and unity is amazing. Nothing is ever perfect however this place is close. The school is not in the best neighborhood however our security is fantastic and there has never been an issue. We are very lucky to have gotten in.

Posted September 05, 2011
Our eldest son had the great fortune of participating in the inaugural year which exceededed everyone's expectations. We were then even luckier to get our youngest son in through the lottery. Coming from a New England private school education, I was simply dreading the Florida public school system once that time came for my children. However, I have to say how vastly impressed I am with this beautiful school, campus, faculty and truly nurturing, passionate administration. The funny thing is, there's actually an up side to the aforementioned! The philosophy behind the Montessori Method builds independently driven learning which fosters a lifetime of such critical ability leading to an eventual recipe for self-motivated success! What a great place. The parents and children who are affiliated are SO friendly and are genuinely concerned about their children's educations, much like myself being exceedingly discerning. And yes, it's an "elem-middle" school and starts at preK 3! I know where my youngest will be for the next 10 years! Our family is elated and truly thrilled to be connected to our wonderful Beachside family. Lottery is in the beginning of December, so register ASAP!

Posted July 17, 2011
I think this school is so great! i have only been here for 1 year :) (like everyone else) And happily going on my 2nd year, I'm proud to call B.M.V my school. And let's not forget teachers,staff, parents, students ;) and Principal Balchunas let's definetley NOT forget!!!!! I love this school & encourage parents/guardians to put their kids into this school! You won't regret!!!!! :)

Posted June 22, 2011
This is an awesome school and was lucky enough to have gotten both my children accepted in this school. Having just completed the school year the principal and faculty go beyond excellent ! Broward County did an excellent job selecting this principal. He is energetic and you can see that he wants what's best for the School, it's Students and Faculty . He had alot to prove and did a great job ! Everyone have a great summer and we look forward to great things at Beachside Montessori Village for the 2011-2012 school year !

Beachside Montessori Village
2230 Lincoln Street, Hollywood, FL  33020
Last modified Beachside Montessori Village is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beachside Montessori Village Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.