772 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I am proud that my children attend this awesome school! Great teachers, emphasis on Montessori education sets this school apart from others in the community.

Develops character: Strongly agree

It's practiced everyday. It starts from the top and ends with the students. When everyone involved cares, you can make mountains move.

Great Principal, administration, and teachers. The Montessori philosophy is the best way to teach children. As well as a great PTA and parents who are involved and want their children to succeed!

I have been at this school since 2010 and I have made great friends and I love this school!

My school spends to much money on stuff that are useless and unnecessary such as painting that make no sense and their new vending machine would be great if we were actually allowed to use it instead of just sitting there mocking us .this school is getting worse every year amongst the students the academics may be good but doesn't mean it is a good school. it also has a slight racism problem I've had a teacher tell me can I afford a 16 dollar field trip

Beachside is an excellent school! Teachers are caring and supportive of the students. The principal Mr. B. deserves a lot of credit for creating environment where students, parents and staff is one big family. I have 2 children in BMV, they both are doing very well and are placed in advanced classes. Besides academics, the school has a lot of extra curriculum activities like clubs based on student interests, after school programs, field trips, and they are always looking for more opportunities to involve students into social life of the community. Electives like music, physical education and art are amazing! Great school overall!

Our kids have been at BMV since year one and it just gets better and better. From parents to teachers to staff to kids. Keep up the good work.

My child is in the BMV Upper School and is doing really well. He enjoys school and has excellent teachers, who really care about their students. They offer advanced classes and a lot of support when help is needed. BMV is an excellent school.

This school has been a wonderful change from my son' sold school. The Principal knows the kids by name, and has an open door policy. When my son had a problem adjusting and being the new kid, the Principal was there to listen. As it turns out, the students are friendly and my son got over that hump quickly. The parents are involved and friendly. All of the teachers are good, make frequent contact, and know how to teach. I highly recommend this school and their staff.

The teachers, teh atmopshere, teh curriculum, my son could not be in a better school!

Last modified Beachside Montessori Village is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.