778 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Both of my daughters attend here and I am very well pleased with this school. The only disappointment is that there are no good schools in the Hollywood Hills area once they leave Hollywood Hills Elementary. I really wish this school offered up through Middle. The teachers are fantastic and the new principal is very involved. Will hate that this is my oldest daughters' last year here. Someone please address the school issue for the Hollywood Hills area!!!!!

This is an excellent, well run school. Teachers are determined to make sure students learn. They receive constant training in new methods to teach better. Both my kids went there for elementary school. I highly recommend it.

I live in Massachuttes we have top of the line school ,, but i want to locate to broward school system for my 8 yrs old son ,he has a really really good school they offer so much to help your child and comfort the parent making sure ur child get the best education im hoping for the same from the school in florida I look at school rating pick this seems good i hoping to pick this one in my relocating area in browad

Hollywood Hills Elementary School is a beautiful school that I recommend sending your child to.This school has a lot of good clubs to keep your child busy from video games and television.This school is a great one that your child would fall head over heels for!

We love HHE. I attended here as a child and now my son. They have so many ways to encourage the students to read and get parents involved with reading with the kids at home. My son has loved his teachers (now in fourth grade) and has a great start to his future!

As grandparents, we are very involved in Hollywood Hills Elementary School and could not be more pleased with the role the teachers, administration, staff and parents play in keeping the children motivated and excited about learning. Everyone in the school makes a point in knowing the volunteers' names and to which student they belong. Our granddaughter is reading in kindergarten and enjoys it. She and our granddaughter in fourth grade never want to miss school. One morning, the kindergartener told her mom she felt fine, although her fever was still 102 degrees.

My three grandaughters will be attending Hollywood Hills Elementary this coming school year, we feel it has been the best decision we have made!!! A teacher from another school in the area told us about the school staff, and all the programs they offer!!! Thanks Chris for your input.

I would highly recommended this school for anyone who cam move to right area. Teachers are so dedicated & super professional. Around 10 clubs are offered for kids ,during aftercare program & all very exciting and with no charge. It is really pleasure to be involved in their activity for the parents. Reading program is under permanent control. Social study is the best in whole county. Music program is outstanding . Leadership program is available. School TV is great. History club visitors: Thomas Jefferson , Abigail Adams & more... My kid just loves this school , so do I. My family is highly appreciate to all school's personal & to what they've done to children.

All three of my children attended Hollywood Hills Elementary School. I appreciated how the teachers always kept me informed and was honest with me. I appreciated how the principal and assistant principal knew my kids names. I appreciated how there were activities offered that my kids enjoyed. The aftercare program was fabulous and had engaging activities everyday. They begged me not to pick them up until later. The art, music and p.e. programs were top rate. I loved the art projects brought home as gifts, and the way art and music worked together on project themes. The music shows my kids were involved in were wonderful. They even performed at Hollywood Beach and Arts Park. One of my kids was even in the drumline. That was an awesome experience for my child and made me proud to see the hard work pay off when performing in the community. Of course, field day and jump rope for heart was a hit!!! So glad we moved to this area so my kids could attend Hollywood Hills Elementary School!!

I've been in this school for 5 years and it was awesome ^_^ For 5th grade im staying in israel i had to move. Shoutout to sean campbell and sean howard ^_^

Last modified Hollywood Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.