Attucks Middle School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
Attucks honestly is a great school. I'm a freshman now. My teachers were so amazing. They really do care, they seem to become friends after a while. I was in the tv production class all three years and that was my favorite class. Shoutout to my tv production class teacher! She literally was a friend to all of her students. The staff is always friendly and cool. The classes are challenging but not to the point of overwhelming. The best three years possible. Overall, attucks is an amazing school, with amazing students, and amazing staff.

Posted February 05, 2014
Attucks Middle School s mission is to provide a quality education to all students, in a safe and secure environment, while providing unique educational opportunities in the study of communication and broadcast arts.

Attucks Middle School 4

Posted November 23, 2013
The technology and opportunities at this school through the magnet program are wonderful! My husband went to Attucks and we chose Attucks for our children.

Posted November 22, 2013
My school is Attucks Middle, one of the best Magnet school Broward County has. My children enjoy being at school and the report card shows how well the teachers invest in my children education. Teachers and staff at Attucks do care.

Posted November 22, 2013
Attucks Middle is located next to the railroad trucks... it is not the famous expensive neighborhood but it is the hard working family community. Attucks Middle proved high educational achievement by its Eagles - and proud to be a part of Attucks Middle family, thanks to strong educational foundation built in the school.

Posted August 08, 2013
This is an awesome school!. The students are great, so are the staff and the many wonderful parents who truly support this great learning institution. Way to go Attucks!!!

Posted August 08, 2013
Attucks Middle is a great middle school. It is a safe and wonderful place for teaching and learning.

Attucks Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2013
Except for my high level classes, this school's behavior is out of control. The teachers for the high school and advanced classes and the classes themselves are wonderful. However, once out of these classes, it is a dangerous school. Despite what other kids and parents have said, I have been there for 3 years. Attucks is dangerous (except in certain classes.) Stay away. It was not this bad last two years but has gotten seriously worse. Besides that, I believe I have recieved a good education here.

Posted May 09, 2013
This year in 2013, we have a new principal, Mr. Evans. He's still getting the layout of the land, but is certainly making advancements in and around the school. He is putting forth his best efforts to keep Attucks middle school safe and secure and comfortable learning environment for all of the students. This is my last year at the school and I'm proud to say that I have enjoyed being a eagle. Just like every other middle school in the county, though, you're going to get out what you put in to your education. The advanced teachers and high school teachers in the school are well educated and have positive attitudes about the school every day when you walk in. They thrive to incorporate the available technology resources that we have into their lesson plans and curriculums, which is an added bonus that you won't find any where else in the county on a middle school level. The last and most important thing I have to say about the school is how great the administrators are. They form bonds with the children during the three year looping cycle and couldn't have a better organized school system. Don't miss out on the opportunity to send your child to this phenomenal school! -MKAZ

Posted December 31, 2012
This my last year at Attucks and it's the best school! I am in a Honor Class(Math) and Advanced Placement classes and am enrolled in 3 High School Classes. There is a new principal, Mr. Evans, he is okay. At first, I thought he was slow, and they made a mistake of letting go of Ms. Hall (former principal) but he is still trying to get the routine of being principal. Administration is great with helping them. They do hallway sweeps and have a great security staff. There are many extracurricular activities, which include, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) , First Priority, Math Club (Mathletes), Attucks Broadcasting Club (ABC), Sports (Track/Soccer/ Basketball), Cheerleading, Dance Club/Team, FFEA (Florida Future Educators of America), Student Council/Government. And, of course, a rigorous curriculum, making schoolwork challenging. I'm sad to leave this school but i'm proud to say I'm an EAGLE!!!

Attucks Middle School
3500 North 22nd Avenue, Hollywood, FL  33020
Last modified Attucks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Attucks Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top