Posted October 09, 2012
This school was among the worst things to have ever happened to me. I am a former student. The curriculum is far beneath what the average student should have. I was there during the 7th grade and we were only learning long division and multiplication. The Principle is a cold, heartless and vile woman who is only out for herself and her own children. I ended up leaving after she accused me of something and singled me out in the worst way. That is not something that should be done to a 12 year old child by a middle aged woman, for any reason! Curriculum is sub standard, students are treated poorly and all they care about is money. I would give ZERO STARS if I could. Please do not enroll your child here. I had to play catch up just to get my education back on track. All thanks to Aukela.

Posted April 04, 2012
I would like to start by saying Thank you to this Academy! Without them I do not know where my child would be! There program worked for me and my child! They worked with me also with my tuition by giving me an additional scholarship on top of what I already had! My child is now in college and will be done with his Bachelors next year! My son never thought he would graduate from high school! Their program allowed him to build his way up to the academic level he should be at! He was not proud of doing lower level work in the beginning but they built him up to where he needed to be! As a parent I had to give my son and the school an opportunity to make a difference. I realized that he didn't get like this over nite, so there will be no quick fixing! Again Thank you!

Posted November 10, 2011
This school is absolutely horrible! The first year my son was there it worked for him. I enrolled him for discepline. He's changed 360*. After that year I was so dissappointed. They are hungry money leaches. They are not allowed to bring books home and are given 3rd grade worksheets to do for homework. That's pretty pathetic when your child is in 7th grade. They keep their curriculum low grades so that their students pass and the enrollment stays up. This HURTS the children. What happens when they go to college and there they don't have ACA's curriculum. There is ONE teacher that stands out there ... I wish she would go out and work where all teachers teach like her.

Posted June 28, 2011
I love the school the spiritual, educational and emotional support given by the staff is above the rest. My children have been at this school for several years, and I am extremely satisfied. The Military aspect of this program has grown over the years and is getting better. They will be a part of the Civil Air Patrol! Although some teachers and staff are trying to ruin this school I know God has this Academy in his hands! They are planning to open a residential coed facility and I can t wait for them to be able to help so many students like they helped mine. I thank God for Mrs. Rodriguez and her family and the good hearted staff at Aukela.

Posted May 06, 2010
Asa parent of three boys I found Aukela and the administration to be very helpful. They listened and I felt confident in their system. I believe that as a parent you must be active in your childs school. They provided an open door policy which made me comfortable and allowed open communication between myself and the administration.

Aukela Christian Military Academy 0

Posted April 14, 2010
A great school focused on high standards of education and social skills.

Posted February 18, 2010
administrating staff lacks communication and are very unproffesional. My child had alot of self esteem issues. She had one very young teacher out there who helped out very good but the school in general is not worth havn ya child there.

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted July 25, 2007
This school has helped my child to become successful in both academics and behavior:)

Aukela Christian Military Academy
2835 Madison Street, Hollywood, FL  33020
Last modified Aukela Christian Military Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Aukela Christian Military Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top