Public charter
Hollywood, FL

Paragon Academy Of Technology 3

Posted August 07, 2014
don't know much just searching for information. hopefully i am able to find something from here

Posted January 23, 2014
I do not recommend these this school to any future students. If you are a single-parent think again. There are better choices for your child to go to. Dr. Montes is incapable of compassion, he is not a principal he's a warden. suspends your children off the bus without give you notification.

Paragon Academy Of Technology 5

Posted April 08, 2012
The teachers and mentors at Paragon Academy are extremely enthusiastic and caring. They treat their students as unique individuals - rather than just a "name" in their class. My son's teachers have always targeted his academic strengths; and provided the appropriate instruction and encouragement to bring his other class work up to higher levels. His focus, confidence, self-esteem and motivation have greatly improved since attending Paragon. Amazing, Amazing, Amazing - Highly recommended!!!

Posted September 16, 2011
Wow. Thats the exact words i have for this school. WOW at the pricipal that does not have a clue what he is doing , wow at SOME of the teachers that do not take the time to effectively teach students,wow at the staff members with disgusting attitudes, wow at the quality of education, wow at the Chairman named Patricia that could care less for the schools she is in charge of. My child has spcecial needs , and her needs have been ignored. Last year she struggled extremely ,failed almost all of her classes, and the FCAT yet they PASSED HER ? Thats a questionable promotion? dont you think ? I just cant believe how they can care less , and just worry about how many children they can pass so they can recieve their funds at the end of the year . Its disgusting . My child is suffering and her education is at stake . I'm shocked, i spoke to the chairman Patricia and i have never spoken with such an unkind human being . Pretty much her answer was that i have no "standing " on this issue and she cant do anything about it ....ha ! what a joke. Well, i hope my review helped anyone considering taking their children to Paragon Academy ... DONT .

Posted February 08, 2011
My daughter attended the school for the second half of last year. I have to say the discipline and the ethics at this school are questionable. If the one teacher dislikes the student, they form an alliance against that student. They do not discipline the students fairly or equally and treat the students as if they are there equal instead of students. I would not advise sending your child to this school until things improve.

Paragon Academy Of Technology 0

Posted April 14, 2010
I love paragon academy because they are all of what you are looking for in a school they will help your child if he/she isn't understanding a assignment by giving them extra help and the teachers do a outstanding job by helping them.They are also very dependable because everyday i drop my daughter their staff are happy to see them and they are ready to start the day off good.

Paragon Academy Of Technology 2

Posted May 13, 2009
My sister and I are 7th graders, who attend this school. We have been going to this school for 2 years and it hasn't really changed at all. We are both straight A students. I think this school is okay, but needs to stick to their promises, like extracurricular activities, field trips, and dances. They need better lunches that are actually cooked, more sports are needed, and a gifted program should be put in. The students need to be controlled better. The only good parts are great teachers, recess, and the amount of friends I have. Thank you for reading this!!!

Posted January 05, 2009
I think that this school has a lot of unethical behavior with the administrative staff. If you are a parent that are having any kind of academic or behavior issues with your child this is not the school that they should attend. Most of the staff treats the children as if they are full adults that can't make mistakes. Once your child labels themselves they will stay labeled instead of the administrative office trying to help correct the problem. I feel that this is a very unprofessional school.

Paragon Academy Of Technology 5

Posted May 24, 2007
- a staff
Great School! Only in it's second year, students are beginning to move ahead! Great job!

Paragon Academy Of Technology 3

Posted June 25, 2006
Academically my daughter improved her FCAT scores. Most of her teachers were caring and communicated well with the parents, although not all are returning this year. Due to its small size sports and extracurricular activities are extremely limited or nonexistant. Although I dislike changing my daughter's school between 7th and 8th grade, I refuse to have her return due to unethical behavior on the part of the administration. In the eyes of the county a charter school is private and there is no recourse through the Broward County School Board.

Paragon Academy Of Technology
502 North 28th Avenue, Hollywood, FL  33020
Last modified Paragon Academy Of Technology is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paragon Academy Of Technology Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top