3,104 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 15, 2015
I would like to say thank you to the principal and vice principals of the school because I've hated all the schools I've ever been to except this one. I'm learning, getting better grades, and I love the environment.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 15, 2015
The teachers at south dade are the best I've had in my life. I've always been changing from school to school and this is the one where I actually like my teachers and I understand.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 15, 2015
It doesn't stress me too much but I can do sports/ clubs and still manage to get my homework done. It helps me get better grades and helps me review what we did in class.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 15, 2015
This school is the best one I've been to and honestly they only what whats best for you and what you need to succeed.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 15, 2015
Teachers don't have favoritism and they treat all the students the same with respect. The teachers want all students to do well and encourage everyone to be better.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 15, 2015
This school really cares about its students and all the programs they have to offer. I feel like they only strive for the best.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 15, 2015
The staff, administration, and teachers are very nice and caring. This ensures a good future for your child.

South Dade Senior High School 5

Posted October 15, 2015
I love this school the students are really nice and the teachers care about you and your grades. I feel like it's a safe environment and that everything the school has to offer me will benefit me in the future.

South Dade Senior High School 1

Posted October 01, 2015
The staff members are incredibly rude and offer absolutely no help. If you're a student or parent who needs to stay in contact with staff members because of certain issues or situations, forget about this place. The school's not worth dealing with.

South Dade Senior High School 1

Posted June 27, 2013
Reading all the comments below I am afraid of my daughter attending this school for the first time. I tried to get a transfer but unfortunately the school I want is full. I will pray that all turns out well for my child at this school and get a transfer as soon as I can.

28401 Southwest 167th Avenue, Homestead, FL  33030
Last modified South Dade Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.