Posted June 27, 2013
Reading all the comments below I am afraid of my daughter attending this school for the first time. I tried to get a transfer but unfortunately the school I want is full. I will pray that all turns out well for my child at this school and get a transfer as soon as I can.

South Dade Senior High School 4

Posted September 13, 2012
to the parent that wrote in on Feb 16, 2011...try grammar classes prior to bashing the teachers and school

Posted October 26, 2011
Bad school. Dont waste you time. The school board want even follow up on the complaints. Dont even take you dogs there :( Help..................................

South Dade Senior High School 5

Posted October 18, 2011
I had my child at a local private school before transferring him to South Dade Senior. The rigor in academics is superb and my child is flourishing taking AP classes. I love South Dade Senior

South Dade Senior High School 5

Posted June 07, 2011
My child has done excellent in the AP Courses. The teachers are very helpful, return my calls, go the extra mile in assuring that students get the help they need to understand the course and pass. Their VPA Dance Program is the best, they put on a great show and the director and teacher are wonderful. Parent involvement and support is very important and it works hand in hand, I get involved as much as possible. This school has come a long way, I applaud them and hats off to the principal.

Posted February 16, 2011
This school is a joke. none of the teachers never return phone calls(even after I left msgs), I called the school after no returned phone calls (a week and 2 days) and I was put on hold for 20 mins with out no one coming back on and tell me if any one helped me or not. I did get one phone in Spanish but who ever left me the msg didnt leave a name or where to call back they only left the name of the school and said call back. Now that is a SMART TEACHER.... yea right. I even spoke to the principal she tells me I will find out and call you back. She took my name but no phone number.. I am still wondering how this principal will call me back. This school needs help big time....

South Dade Senior High School 2

Posted October 29, 2010
This school is poorly run and disorganized. It takes many trips to the school to get anything done. The best way you get response to anything is to send an email or make an appointment. My daughter spent one semester there and loathed it. She indicated there were fights at the school on a regular basis. There are some good teachers and counselors but overall the academic quality at the school is very poor. Her AP classes were a joke. They were not taught at that level.

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted September 22, 2009

South Dade Senior High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
My son is special needs and is in the Project Victory program which is a great program. Also his teacher last year is very special, Ms Mark.

South Dade Senior High School
28401 Southwest 167th Avenue, Homestead, FL  33030
Last modified South Dade Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Dade Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top