Posted November 04, 2013
I am a former student of homosassa and now my son attends there. I live in lecanto and had him out of zoned just to go here. many of the teachers are the same as they were when i attended. ms. hicks is a loving and talented teacher who goes out of her way to help every student and the school is blessed to have her.

Posted April 24, 2010
It is aschool that wins many awards with excellent teachers and students that apply themselves

Posted November 06, 2009
We love this school it has helped my daughter out a lot thanks for all the hard work

Posted October 03, 2009
Homosassa Elementary School has a wonderful staff dedicated to the children of the community.

Posted January 23, 2009
We love Homosassa Elementary! Lecanto Elementary let my daughter fall through the cracks and she ended up failing as a result. At Homosassa Elementary she gets the one on one attention she needs and now she is an honor roll student!

Posted September 16, 2008
Its an excellent school, even though it is not in a terrific neighborhood.The teachers and staff are great and there is alot of parent involvement.My child has learned so much in the short time she has been going there!

Posted November 15, 2007
Wouldn't send my children anywhere else. I love this school!

Posted July 23, 2006
What a wonderful close-knit enviroment. My kids are getting a solid education in a warm, friendly setting

Homosassa Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2004
When my daughter transferred to Homosassa Elementary this year I was worried because I didn't know much about the school. This website helped put my mind at ease. I am very pleased with the school. My daughter loves it. The transition was very easy for her because everyone was so nice (teaching staff and students.)

Posted October 09, 2003
All three of my daughters attend this outstanding school. Mrs. Chamblin and Mrs. Hart are excellent teachers!

Homosassa Elementary School
10935 West Yulee Drive, Homosassa, FL  34448
Last modified Homosassa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homosassa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top