Hudson, FL
Students enrolled: 1,259

Hudson High School 1

Posted June 08, 2015
I believe the school will push students through just to get more funding for the next year, An 11th grade student should know how to do simple fractions, but as I was told, the teacher has NOT taught us that yet, but he got an A for the course. How does that happen? SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN WITH HHS

Posted December 04, 2014
Prepared me for not only a great military career but allowed me to succeed beyond my wildest imagination in college....GO COBRAS!!!!

Hudson High School 1

Posted April 07, 2014
Help Hudson High win $5,000.00 NOT A CHANCE. The only reason I gave it one star is because they won't post a comment otherwise.

Posted May 16, 2013
Absolutely wonderful so far. The JROTC program is great and students are very involved in helping out in the community. AP and Honors teachers are very engaged and care for their students. As with any High School, students must make an effort to learn and do their best. Regular classes may have students that are not as interested in learning but then again that is with all schools. Overall, a great school with a caring staff/faculty.

Posted October 05, 2009
Hudson High is such a huge part of this community. We are always making strides to improve the lives of our students and families. This school has educated generations of families that still live within this community.

Posted October 05, 2009
The faculty does a great job of being supportive to each other and to the students. Just recently one of our faculty members had a baby and the baby had complications which prevented them from being able to take him home. Everyone in the faculty was extremely supportive and sent prayers and gifts. This is just one of many reasons our school is great.

Posted October 03, 2009
I have taught at Hudson High School for the last 8 years. The faculty and staff are dedicated in improving the school in all ways. Many graduates return to Hudson including administrators,teachers and staff to create a family environment. It's a great place to be!

Posted May 27, 2008
I graduated from Hudson High School and can honestly say that I had a wonderful 4 years there. The school has a bad reputation but the teachers of the AP and Honors classes are absolutely amazing. I was accepted to the University of Florida my senior year among many other Florida schools. I began my freshman year with 12 credit hours already completed because of the great AP and dual-enrollment courses offered at HHS. I was a cheerleader for three years also and loved it! This school is great and gets 5 out of 5 stars from me!

Posted November 02, 2007
I like my school. This is my first year here and the I'm enjoying my freshmen year. My teachers are good, my guidance counselor Mr. I is cool and the principal is okay. The students are all different but everyone seems to get along.

Posted September 18, 2007
I think that the staff at HHS is doing a great job. As a parent I appreciate the weekly upsdates from the principal by phone. It helps me keep up with things that are happening there. My daughter is a junior. The teachers do whatever they can to make sure that kids are successful.

14410 Cobra Way, Hudson, FL  34669
Last modified Hudson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hudson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top