Inverness, FL

Posted November 02, 2013
My grand daughter attends CHS this is her first year there. So far it has been a positive experience for her. The teachers seem to take a honest interest in the students. The only thing I do not understand is why the rating is so low it should at least be an 8 if not a 9.

Citrus High School 4

Posted May 18, 2012
My grandson is about to enter CHS and everything I have encountered with CHS to date has been quite impressive. Our experience with IMS from which my grandson is coming has been an outstanding experience, one he will cherish into adult life. Having been in the community for less than two years I can only say I am impressed with the dedicated professional we have here teaching our children. The one item that I find unsettling, and that appears to be out of character from everthing else I have experienced, is the 6 out of 10 rating CHS has received from the great school rating process. Hopefully someone can explain this in more detail. Coming out of business a 6 out of 10 was average, nothing to get to excited about?

Posted November 07, 2009
I couldn't have asked for a better high school for my sons. Sadly we are nearing the end of our journey here at CHS with our oldest son, but we are looking forward to our youngest son entering for his highschool career.

Citrus High School 0

Posted October 31, 2009
I think Citrus High is the best school is because we have some of the best admistractors and some of the best students and factulty you will ever see.

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009
I highly recommend Citrus High School to any private school in this area...Your child will be better off in the real world where there are real teachers who teach them life long learning skills....In this school you can be who you want to be...Not who they want you to be...and know matter what these teachers have your best interest at heart... not theirs. The teachers are always in the class room ready to teach the students...you never have to wait for them....This is truly a great school....

Posted August 05, 2009
This school is poorly up kept and has an extremely limited curriculum.

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted June 03, 2008

Citrus High School 0

Posted March 07, 2008
My two kids have grown up since Pre-K with Mrs. Algeo til now.....my son is a senior and my daughter a sophmore. I was and still am completely happy with the entire school district. I couldn't have picked a better place to raise my kids.

Citrus High School
600 West Highland Boulevard, Inverness, FL  34452
Last modified Citrus High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Citrus High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top