Posted February 08, 2014
Crown Point is a wonderful school!! My husband and I have have been very pleased and impressed and have had a wonderful experience. Our son started kindergarten there in August 2013 and absolutely loves his teacher and his classmates. He is in a class of 18 and his classmates are a wonderful group of kids. Our son loves going to school everyday and has learned so much. Miss Toker is absolutely amazing!! We love Crown Point and can't wait to come back next year!!

Posted August 23, 2012
I would like to recognize Mrs.Hickox, Mrs. Eyler, and Mrs. Wyzan. My kids loved them. Because of them, my kids loved going to school! Crown Point Elementary is awesomel. It is very easy for parents to get involved and I have had no issues with concerns and communication.

Posted August 13, 2012
Mrs. Owens-Thompson is doing a great job at Crown Point. Through her efficient, caring and professional ways we are back to an "A" school. I look forward to another successful year with all our teachers, principal and staff. Crown Point is the place to be.

Crown Point Elementary School 2

Posted May 31, 2012
I see all the reviews and it was what I had hoped for when my son started school in 2010. What I found out in the last two years is there is little to no comunication from teacher, guidance counselors and principal, even after contacting the school board. As an involved parent when asking about working with my child at home, I am told to only read to him and not to work with math, this makes it hard on a parent when this is what your child excales at and comes home with the need to learn more math! This school IS NOT PARTICIPATING SUNSHINE MATH for any chid and there AR ( Accelerated Reader) is no where to be found this year. If your child is above average in most areas and is lacking in another Good luck getting help! Not to mention the lack of discipline (that I have seen first hand) in the classrooms. I will be moving from this area just to get my son to a school that shows some Intrest in the children's needs and not a one sizes fits all. My family is extremely unhappy with this school.

Posted August 12, 2010
Most of the teachers are outstanding here! They are always there to help the kids and communication is great. The former principal was horrible but thank goodness there will be a new one this year. She had horrible people skills and I felt she was very inexperienced. Not to mention she wasted so much of the schools money that they are practically broke. Also many of the teachers she seemed to favorite were not the best teachers. Don't get me wrong they weren't bad but there were better teachers.

Crown Point Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2010

Posted April 18, 2010
My daughter started as ESOL student in this school 2 years ago. Thanks to the great teacher she had the first year, she was able to catch up with all the other students and her english improved amazingly. This year my daughter was sent to an English class and the teachers have been great and very supportive though out the school year. I highly recommend this school!

Crown Point Elementary School 2

Posted December 28, 2009

Posted October 12, 2009

Posted August 20, 2009
We love Crown Point. My son will be going into the first grade and his kindergarten teacher (Ms. Hickox) was wonderful. Great way to start off the whole school experience.

Crown Point Elementary School
3800 Crown Point Road, Jacksonville, FL  32257
Last modified Crown Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crown Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top