Duval Virtual Academy Franchise 5

Posted August 23, 2013
J - I'm an autistic student in the 12th grade. I started in this school last year and it's a world of difference for me from going to classes at Englewood. That school was great but I got so distracted by everything going on that it was too hard to focus. I miss my friends in E wing but I understand the school work so much better now. Plus I work for a few hours a day and I am finished with school. Add to that the fact that I don't have to get up at 4 am to ride the bus for 2 hours and you just can't beat DVIA

Duval Virtual Academy Franchise 5

Posted July 22, 2013
Great school. Teachers work really hard to help students working online. Excellent online teaching. Professionals working to make a great online schools.

Duval Virtual Academy Franchise
1701 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Duval Virtual Academy Franchise is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Duval Virtual Academy Franchise Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top