Jacksonville, FL

Temple Christian Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
Temple is an Awesome School my son first year at Temple was 2014/2015 and I must say he had an Awesome Teacher she cared about every student as if they were her own, Temple teachers focus on each student needs instead of as a class as a whole. I pray that Temple stays the same and my child is blessed to continue his education there until he graduates. You will not go wrong with considering Temple the staff is very nice and caring and I was so happy that they also have bible. The only "Con" that I may have is that their extended care closes at 5:30 wish it was open until 6 but Hey you cant get everything and a Caring Staff & Good Education is most Important. Temple Is AWESOME!!!

Temple Christian Academy 5

Posted August 11, 2015
My son attended Temple in the school year 2014/2015 and I was so blessed that he had a teacher that not only cared about her class as students but as well as if they were her own. The staff at temple Truly cares about every child there they focus on that child's needs and not just the needs of the class as a whole. Temple is an Awesome School and I pray that I will be able to keep my child there until he graduates. Love This School just wish their Extended Care was until 6 but guess you can't have everthing a Great Education is most important and Temple Gives every Child That and Then Some. Great School you won't go wrong with TEMPLE!!!

Temple Christian Academy 4

Posted August 10, 2013
Temple Christian Academy is a very good school my daughter has attended for 4 years and will be there again. The teachers are caring and very helpful to the students. Everyone in the office is kind and is willing to help in any way.

Temple Christian Academy 5

Posted October 27, 2011
the teachers and staff are great .they give the children a lot one on one and tlc.

Temple Christian Academy
4200 Georgetown Dr., Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified Temple Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Temple Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top