Uh oh! No photos. This frame will look much better when you
upload photos »
About this school
Morning Star School is the only Catholic School in the Diocese of St. Augustine that provides individualized educational programs for children with learning disabilities and process deficits.
The Morning Star School program is fully accredited and the curriculum is designed to implement the following objectives:
* The development of maximum efficiency in academic areas (reading, language arts, penmanship, spelling, mathematics, perception, study skills, science, and social studies).
* The development of technological skills and the integration of these skills into all areas of the curriculum.
* The promotion of socially appropriate behavior and personal relationships.
* The development of motor skills which are closely connected with academic skills, and the promotion of good health and good sportsmanship.
* The promotion of spiritual and moral growth through religious instruction.
* The development of emotional maturity through the services of a counselor.
* The guidelines of the Florida Catholic Conference are strictly followed for establishing curriculum.
Find out what parents are saying about Morning Star School