Saint Paul Catholic School 3

Posted August 04, 2014
We liked St.Paul's very much our first year. The elementary teachers were warm and nurturing. The newly hired teachers are right out of college with little teaching experience.

Posted October 08, 2013
this is a great school. My son came home today and told me that a Doctor came to his school to talk to them. He taught my son that doctors save lives. they help people get healthy. Now he wants to be a doctor to. That is a great influence on my son's education. I appreciate the school for community week. The teachers are great. In a short time everyone knew my son. I highly recommend that school.

Posted April 29, 2013
We can't say enough about this school, its teachers, the priest, the principle, and the children that attend!!! Just love it. We have 3 children there and know everyday when we drop them off and pick them up it is the best place around! This is what it is all about-caring, attentive teachers/staff, mutual respect among the children, and great parent involvement! A true community.

Posted May 19, 2012
Came across this website and felt obligated to rave about St. Paul's. We've got two recent graduates that thrived there. Their experience here set them up for success in high school and now college. I loved the way they transitioned students from lower grades to greater responsibility as they moved up. Class sizes are small, great opportunities to participate in all sports and extracurriculars, dedicated teachers that know you and truly care for the student. The current leadership is professional and no-nonsense. The ability to incorporate faith in Christ into everyday practice is a wonderful asset for a school. We feel very fortunate that our children were able to attend such a great school. If you are considering a private Christian education for your child, you really out to consider St. Paul's.

Posted April 08, 2012
This is school is awesome. It is a small, nurturing environment. The new priest, Father Sal is awesome and has a great personality.The best catholic school in Jacksonville where everyone knows your name and they care abiut every child from the front office staff to the priest.

Posted March 09, 2012
Thank God for St. Paul's. The small classes and the charming school fit our family perfectly. The combination of the principal and new pastor can mean great things in our future!

Posted November 01, 2011
Hello and I use To go to st paul but now I was kicked out my teachers always yelled at me I was the most hated kid in my class but now I go to TLAM (twin lakes academy middle) and with all the sitituations now at my school I wish i could go back miss my friends I love this school but now i can no longer go there :(

Posted October 19, 2011
I love St. Paul's Riverside. This is our 3rd year here and we couldn't be happier. We love the small class sizes and the teachers genuinely care about the student s education and well being. St. Paul's really is a family where everyone knows your name. If you are looking for a school where you and your family matter, please consider St. Paul's. They have so much to offer, clubs, sports, after school programs, and even free tutoring.

Saint Paul Catholic School 3

Posted July 23, 2011
Teachers are top notch but not a fan of the new administration at the school. New principal seems more out to make herself stand out then she really cares about the kids or staff and the priest is unfriendly and not involved. Disappointed with the changes throughout the school and plan to move my children next year.

Posted September 09, 2010
My children have thrived since they started school at St. Paul's. The VPK program and Kindergarten teachers are wonderful. Mrs. Leskanic is greatly missed. My only poor comment is I think Father could be more involved with the students.

Saint Paul Catholic School
2609 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL  32204
Last modified Saint Paul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Paul Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.