PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted March 03, 2016
Love this school! Especially the art teacher! My kids love going to her class! It's a small school but they still manage to have all the after school sports available to the students. My kids play three each year, and they have been playing together for years.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 06, 2016
Thank you for giving all of my children the tools they will need to succeed into our world they we now live in. Best wishes always to St.Pauls!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 06, 2016
The students and all of the staff members expect honesty and respect from all of the students. To respect themselves and their piers as well. They always work with the students and parents if problems arrive and have a very good discipline plan in place. They have expectations of each of the students at the school, and they ,the students, respond well to the people who have faith in them.

Saint Paul Catholic School 2

Posted December 16, 2015
If your child is an angel - go for it by all means. If not, expect misguided observations and overreactions that can make problems worse. The new teachers are not very nurturing and Father Sal is very detached from school matters. The principal doesn't impress me with her leadership. On the plus side, the students and community are great which is the only reason I didn't rate it Terrible.

Posted March 19, 2015
St. Paul's is a great school! I couldn't be more pleased with the principal, the priest and the curriculum. However, some of the new, young teachers are not as nurturing and/or patient as I think they should be.

Posted February 03, 2015
This is our first year at St. Paul's Catholic School in Riverside. We absolutely love the people, who are very warm and welcoming. As non Catholics we are embraced and part of the St. Paul's family. The academics are rigorous yet not overbearing for my child. Enabling their love of going to school each day and allowing them to look forward to the new ideas and subject matter the teachers are providing. As a small school, there are few behavioral disturbances which can enable my child to focus on their studies and the joy of learning. St. Paul's is a wonderful school for your child.

Saint Paul Catholic School 3

Posted August 04, 2014
We liked St.Paul's very much our first year. The elementary teachers were warm and nurturing. The newly hired teachers are right out of college with little teaching experience.

Posted October 08, 2013
this is a great school. My son came home today and told me that a Doctor came to his school to talk to them. He taught my son that doctors save lives. they help people get healthy. Now he wants to be a doctor to. That is a great influence on my son's education. I appreciate the school for community week. The teachers are great. In a short time everyone knew my son. I highly recommend that school.

Posted April 29, 2013
We can't say enough about this school, its teachers, the priest, the principle, and the children that attend!!! Just love it. We have 3 children there and know everyday when we drop them off and pick them up it is the best place around! This is what it is all about-caring, attentive teachers/staff, mutual respect among the children, and great parent involvement! A true community.

Posted May 19, 2012
Came across this website and felt obligated to rave about St. Paul's. We've got two recent graduates that thrived there. Their experience here set them up for success in high school and now college. I loved the way they transitioned students from lower grades to greater responsibility as they moved up. Class sizes are small, great opportunities to participate in all sports and extracurriculars, dedicated teachers that know you and truly care for the student. The current leadership is professional and no-nonsense. The ability to incorporate faith in Christ into everyday practice is a wonderful asset for a school. We feel very fortunate that our children were able to attend such a great school. If you are considering a private Christian education for your child, you really out to consider St. Paul's.

2609 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL  32204
Last modified Saint Paul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8