1 star

Shekinah Christian Academy 1

Posted April 30, 2014
TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE school! They discipline by sending your child out of the classroom and making them do wall sits etc. This was our first experience in a private school setting and let me just say that it was very discouraging! The materials used to teach were out of date as well.

Shekinah Christian Academy 1

Posted April 16, 2011
I enrolled my child in this school in the 6th grade. BIG MISTAKE!!! I had to withdraw my child from this school. All the 6th grade teachers know how to do is purnish the kids. If one child does something wrong they purnish the entire class. Writing 500 times more than three times a week does not leave much room for teachers to teach and students to learn. Instead of dealing with the one child causing the problem, they impose purnishement to the entire class. Maybe that is their excuse for not teaching. The school never provided a school lunch menu for the month. You don't know what your child is eating or not. When you ask for that they think that is a strange request. The principal hides in her office. You never see her. I did not know what she looked like until I pulled my son out of this school. When you have a question or problem and you approach the teachers or front office, they wave it off as no big deal. (Remember the principal is in hiding.) The students have to attend chapel but the minister is never there. Chapel is presented by one of the teaching staff members. Hmmmmm!!! They say this is a Christain School but I don't know.

Shekinah Christian Academy 0

Posted May 11, 2010
this school is not organized , the teacher are not porfessional in the sense of it being a christian private school with the lanuage they us when talking to me as I'm a down to earth parent ., trhe teacher nor the principle is student friendly just want a check. The school has no discipline at all they call tagged or passing licks from student to one another is playing, which resulted in my child with a knot on her head. The bathrooms are not clean once u walk in the school it doesnt smell clean. I recommend no one take their child to this school for all other kind of reasons

Shekinah Christian Academy
10551 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32246
Last modified Shekinah Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Shekinah Christian Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top