Posted April 20, 2011
Great school! I am so glad that my child goes to this school. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Posted September 21, 2010
Stockton embodies all that is right with our community, our education, our future.

Posted September 21, 2010
Great administration, Great teachers, Great parental involvment.

John Stockton Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2010
Need more social opportunities for children... Kindergarteners are forced to sit boy girl boy girl at lunch and my child has told me they are not allowed to talk, or at most allowed a quiet whisper, but he is afraid of getting in trouble, so does not talk at all! Can't talk in line, cant talk at lunch, can[t talk in class... how is THIS more social than homeschooling!!?

Posted July 28, 2008
My children have been attending this school for 5 years now and I have 6 more to go with my next child. It is a wonderful school. The parents that are involved are a tight knit group. They work together to help this school in any way they can. Parents have every opportunity to get involved. They can join the PTA, FOS, or just work in the class. Every little bit helps the teachers and staff. We have never had any complaints.

John Stockton Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
My daughter has been at John Stockton since kindergarten. We have been very happy with our experience. They boast a very involved PTA and a men's group called the friends of Stockton that raise money for the school.

Posted July 12, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008
I have two boys that attend school here and one will be leaving to middle school this year. I am truly going to miss having him at Stockton because of it's warm atmosphere and awesome teachers. The parental envolvement is great and the reading dinner theater and fall festival are lots of fun. The office staff are friendly and it's a small school environment so everyone knows each other.

John Stockton Elementary School 3

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted May 07, 2007
My son attended Stockton from grades 2-5. There was always something 'extra' going on for the kids and the teachers are generally positive and caring. The parental involvement via PTA, Patrols, and FOS (a group of dads making a difference) is amazing. The carpool line is the best-run/most efficient one I've seen so far. The afterschool program is not 'enriching' but the kids are safe, and I wish there was more exposure to the arts/music, but overall this is an excellent elementary school.

John Stockton Elementary School
4827 Carlisle Road, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified John Stockton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Stockton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top