Jacksonville, FL

West Jacksonville Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2013
Great school with wonderful leadership. Our neighborhood children love everything about West Jax, challenging academic programs, Winter school during the Christmas break etc...

West Jacksonville Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
I think this a great school only with limited resources. My son is in the second grade. During the summer, I was pondering about enrolling him in a private school. My child deterred my decision by expressing how much he enjoys the students, staff, and the academic curriculum. The school is being rewarded for exceeding. Only if there were more parental involvement and resources, West Jacksonville will be greater. I send my sincere appreciation to the staff. Keep up the Good Work! This school will continue to exceed and not fail.

West Jacksonville Elementary School
2115 Commonwealth Avenue, Jacksonville, FL  32209
Last modified West Jacksonville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Jacksonville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top