Posted December 16, 2009
my kids love Jay Elemantary and I do too. teachers are awesome.

Jay Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2009
I believe the administration, teachers and staff at Jay Elementary have always and continue to strive to improve the quality of student performance. I get to see close-up and personal as I walk into a classroom to work on a computer issue, how positively and actively involved the teachers are with their students. I'm an assistant and a parent for the school and I am proud to be here at Jay Elementary. I completely give my own rating here at Jay an absolute 10!!

Jay Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted August 17, 2008
The teachers and staff at Jay Middle School provide great interactive ways for children to learn and they make school a wonderful experience for my two daughters.

Jay Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2004

Posted February 22, 2004
I have 3 kids at Jay and they all love it they went to another school. They has alot of problems in the other school and my 1st grader was not doing to well and now she is doing great...keep up all the good work teachers!

Jay Elementary School
13833 Alabama Street, Jay, FL  32565
Last modified Jay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top