Public charter
Key West, FL

Key West Collegiate School 2

Posted December 03, 2014
Some good, some bad. Mr. Rompella is chill. They will leave you alone if they like you. It's pretty easy. No sports but then you don't have to worry about being popular. I think its OK.

Key West Collegiate School 1

Posted November 22, 2014
I just want to suggest that there is a certain child that may do better here... but for a social, active child, the Key West High School may be a better option. Consider your choices for classes, for clubs, for career support, for languages, sports, and the all around high school experience before you consider this school. I pulled my daughter after a year and she is finally thriving in her new school

Posted November 21, 2014
I worked as a teacher at Key West Collegiate Academy. I was very impressed with the Leadership of Mr. Cory Oliver and Mr. Thomas Rompella. I was very impressed with the teaching staff and the office staff. There were many students in the school that were very mature and intelligent and a great pleasure to work with. It is a very good school.

Posted May 06, 2013
I love school here. The school is really a family here. There has never been a fight or much drama and I have never had a substitute in two years of going here.

Posted July 10, 2012
I was a bit apprehensive about joining KWCA because I had a few friends going to KW High. I ended up making the right decision. I ended up meeting my two best friends here and really have gotten along with all of the kids and staff. I really feel I learned a ton last year and I am ready to back next year.

Posted June 27, 2012
Excellent teachers with a strong principal/leadership. Offers Dual Enrollment so students can earn free college credits while in high school. The school seems steps ahead of the the alternative high school.

Key West Collegiate School
5901 College Road, Key West, FL  33040
Last modified Key West Collegiate School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Key West Collegiate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top