Public charter
Key West, FL

Key West Collegiate School 1

Posted April 19, 2015
They can't keep teachers. The principal makes the parents do all of the hard work. He is scatterbrained. I don't know, I feel sorry for him but he needs help or something. He needs to write down what he says he will do so he doesn't forget. I used to be proud to say that I was in this school but it has a bad reputation now. Who is watching out for us?
2 people found this helpful

Key West Collegiate School 1

Posted November 22, 2014
I just want to suggest that there is a certain child that may do better here... but for a social, active child, the Key West High School may be a better option. Consider your choices for classes, for clubs, for career support, for languages, sports, and the all around high school experience before you consider this school. I pulled my daughter after a year and she is finally thriving in her new school
3 people found this helpful

Posted May 06, 2013
I love school here. The school is really a family here. There has never been a fight or much drama and I have never had a substitute in two years of going here.

Posted July 10, 2012
I was a bit apprehensive about joining KWCA because I had a few friends going to KW High. I ended up making the right decision. I ended up meeting my two best friends here and really have gotten along with all of the kids and staff. I really feel I learned a ton last year and I am ready to back next year.

Posted June 27, 2012
Excellent teachers with a strong principal/leadership. Offers Dual Enrollment so students can earn free college credits while in high school. The school seems steps ahead of the the alternative high school.

Key West Collegiate School
5901 College Road, Key West, FL  33040
Last modified Key West Collegiate School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Key West Collegiate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top