603 students|Volusia

Bad
Good

Great personal care for each child and proactive in the approach towards education and communication between staff and parents.

Both my daughter's currently attend this school. They love it, and safety is very important.

My grandson attends Volusia Pines Elementary and just loves it - I do too. It is a smaller school, kinda in the country, so I think they really care about the children. I also believe he is getting a very good start in his education.

My child loved every minute of kindergarten! It was all thanks to his wonderful teacher Mrs. Bakowski. She went above and beyond to make learning fun for my child.

i attend volusia pines and im in honor roll in 4th grade i love my teacher mrs.martin she has an amazing sense of humor and loves kids.

My name is Aron Bourke. I joined this school back in 2005 when i was 9 years old. Im originally from England but i moved to Florida with my family and attended Volusia Pines Elementary School. Unfortunatly, I had to leave and go back to England, but the duration i spent there were very good times. My teacher was Miss Grabowski, im not sure if she still works at Volusia Pines, but she was a very nice lady and was a plessure to have as a teacher while I was at Volusia Pines.

I love this school. Everyone cares about the kids and tries to make their time here special. My daughter loves Mrs. Bakowski and she can't stop talking about all the fun extra things they do in class. More after school activities like the carnival would be nice, but overall a great school.

I love my school because it is a safe, nurturing, and exciting place for children to learn & grow!

My daughter will be in 5th next year!! She has attended VPE since K, I wouldn't want her in any other school. They have gotten her so excited about reading w/ reading Counts. She has never not been on Honor Roll. They really care about their kids!!

My oldest son has been attending VPE for 2 years now. I love this school, the teachers keep me up to date with my son progress in class, always willing to help him, the lady's in the office always check my ID before I get a pass to enter the school or take my son home early. I always find the school to be very clean and just a great staff too.

Last modified Volusia Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.