Lake Worth, FL
Students enrolled: 1,197

Posted April 19, 2014
My daughter is going to this school for year, and she likes the school and the teachers. She feels she is learning and she gets a good treatment of the entire team at school.

Woodlands Middle School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
I have gone to woodlands for a year now. I have received death threats from other girls and been bullied on the bus. it got so bad my parents had to start bringing me to school. there are so many fights. the teachers are amazing but the principles would not help when my parents told them about the situation. I honestly hate going to school now because of the rumors that have been spread about me. the only reason I want to go to school is because of my very few friends. Just let me say, every day gets harder.

Posted February 12, 2014
Our son has started his first year at Woodlands and we couldn't be happier! The staff and administration are all willing to help. They have PTO and SAC meetings monthly and are open for anyone to attend. My son has teachers who challenge him and as he says "get us kids."They challenge but also respect the kids as well. We have not heard any stories of bullying. His elementary school is a feeder school into Woodlands and all classmates have adjusted well and have no issues. We feel very fortunate to have such a great middle school for our home school! Thanks Woodlands!

Woodlands Middle School 2

Posted February 10, 2014
My daughter has been in this school for 2 years and when she comes home all I hear are stories about how there was a fight or a student yelling at a teacher or a teacher being rude to a student or a teacher punching a walk then blaming it on a student. The only reason she wants to stay at this school for her friends. I would not like to recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 25, 2013
Great First Nine Weeks! Excellent communication with the teachers via email when my daughter was out for a day. "Wish Pre-Med class was longer", from my daughter. Thanks Woodlands

Woodlands Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
This is my son's final year at Woodlands and he has been and still is very happy there. With him being accepted into the "pre-med" program definitely added to his enjoyment and as parents we have been amazed at the knowledge he is gaining. This program definitely has added to the attractiveness of the school. There has been a strict dress code which we've found to be a positive however this year the dress code relaxed somewhat with the students being able to hang shirt outside their shorts and increased color choices, of which I have not been a fan. We have not heard of any bullying at the school and only of one incident with 2 boys on the bus. An improvement to the interior grounds, especially the inner courtyard, by planting shrubs / tree's etc. is needed as is unattractive. Academically the school is meeting our expectations and providing a safe and enjoyable student environment. I recommend the school and know without hesitation my son does too.

Posted July 26, 2013
My Son's school is Woodlands Middle School, Palm Beach County, FL. I think this school is excellent. My son has improved each year and is entering the 8th grade with Mustang Pride. He's quite, is not an athelete or a straight A student. He has flourished at this school when I was affraid he would not do well in a large school. He has ADD and the school has supported him and my daughter to the best of my expectations. We haven't had any issues with bullying and I would recommend this school to anyone. They could improve on consistent communication a little. The parents and students have the tools to reach out if they think their child neesds help. My daughter was student from 2009-2012 and she is now an honor student at Park Vista High School. Also suffering with ADD and a learning disability, she was able to move from special ed classes to regular classes by the start of 8th grade, a goal set by Woodlands and her. The teachers and staff are to be commended for their work . No school is perfect. You try to make the best of what you have to work with, whether you're the prinicpal, teacher, parent or student !

Woodlands Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2013
My school is Woodlands Middle School. The staff is very unhelpful and so rude. I received calls from the woman nurse and she had a bad attitude, she said because she was frustrated. On another occasion the receptionist gave me an attitude when I was there for a form. The teachers don't get back to my emails for weeks and my daughter says the teachers mistreat her. I am definitely changing schools.

Woodlands Middle School 3

Posted November 01, 2011
The Uniform code I love. The bullying I have yet to see happen, however I have heard from some students it does exist in the hallways and stairs. Older students push younger ones into the walls and lockers. A few teachers are from other countries so their accents are a problem when it comes to students understanding what the teachers say so some of the students end up falling behind the rest of the class. The Principal Eassa is very involved and the students seem to like him alot.

Woodlands Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2011
My son attends Woodlands and likes it there alot. The administration are strict with the rules, especially uniform conformance, etc. and Ms. Daniel, the principal is on top of things. I found that in meeting the teachers during conferences that they do care about these kids very much and are good teachers. They call or email if important assignments are missing to make sure that they are turned in so that greats are not affected.

Woodlands Middle School
5200 Lyons Road, Lake Worth, FL  33467
Last modified Woodlands Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlands Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top