Precious Promise Learning Center & Christian Academy 5

Posted April 02, 2012
This school really do care about their students and parents. My daughter has been attending this school since kindergarten. I could see her growing into a young beautiful and christian student. It's all because this school instills a proper education with christian values.

Precious Promise Learning Center & Christian Academy 5

Posted July 10, 2008
My daughter went to pre-k here and it is such a wonderful school! Everyone is so nice! I would highly recommend!

Precious Promise Learning Center & Christian Academy 4

Posted February 22, 2008
This school is great my daughters have been going there since they were babies and I have never had a problem with anything.

Precious Promise Learning Center & Christian Academy
1744 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL  33460
Last modified Precious Promise Learning Center & Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Precious Promise Learning Center & Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top