Posted October 29, 2012
Horrible School. The principal needs to get fired. They don't help you unless your on the wrong side of the law. They basically assist people in kidnapping your kids. I know because they did it to me. I contacted the school board and they helped me locate my sons school and when I spoke with them. No help!! Please fire the principal worst ever.

Posted October 29, 2012
Worst school. Fire the principal. Principal and secretaries hang up on you. To be specific MS. MAtthews the principal is the worst principal I've seen. Not proffessional and doesnt take child care serious. Also Ms. Bruno is very rude.

Posted January 17, 2012
This school is the worst school in Polk County. The principle does nothing to to back her staff up. Doe's nothing to the children bullying other students. This school needs a new principle. I have talked to teachers there and the teachers say it is the worst school they have ever worked at. I have never seen a worst school then Padgett.

Posted December 07, 2011
Unfortunately this school does lack leadership!!! The teachers are hard working however they are not backed by the prinicipals at all! My children and I have had nothing but problems with this school. When trying to approach the situation it is made to believe that you can lie and nothing will be done. This is not how I raise my children to behave. I have since put them in another school whos values I prefer my children to learn. Its supposed to be a group effort. Teachers, children, and parents!

Posted March 28, 2010
The school is really disappointing and when you try to help out and volunteer you get the feeling that you are not welcomed.

Edgar L. Padgett Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted July 26, 2009
Great school because the teachers put a lot of effort into educating the students. The volunteers we get are also very much appreciated and helpful in creating a wonderful environment for the students to grow and learn.

Edgar L. Padgett Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
I love this school!!The best school my kids been to.The teachers are amazing and the staff are so nice.I love it and my kids do too.Go Padgett!!

Posted December 10, 2008
I have two children that attend Padgett. I feel very blessed that my children have had the opportunity to learn and grow with such a loving, supportive team of teachers, staff, and principal. I feel confident that they have prepared my oldest child for middle school and beyond. They are now building a great foundation for my younger son. Given the chance, I would not change a thing. GO PADGETT!!

Posted September 24, 2008
i love this school our daughter loves her kindergarten class and her teacher ms. rodriquez our daughter comes home everyday with a super in her agenda and a great day of learning to tell us about

Edgar L. Padgett Elementary School
110 Leelon Road, Lakeland, FL  33809
Last modified Edgar L. Padgett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgar L. Padgett Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top