Lynn Haven, FL
Students enrolled: 1,005

Posted December 21, 2014
I have went here since 6th grade the teachers really care about education, Adminstration is very strict and knows when to discipline students without sending them home and not caring, Office staff and guidance counselors are very amazing and caring of the students i would choose this school its the best middle school in bay county and has been an A school since 2001.

Mowat Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2011
I have found that I am very disappointed in the Staff of Mowett Middle School. All my children have went to this school and some has even graduated out of high school, all my children are A students, Some of the teachers remarks to my children for disciplinary I found to be un professional and their rules I feel are a bit strict. Children are not puppets or robots. They are in their most memorable times. Teachers should help children to excel and achieve high goals not bring them down and make them feel incompetent

Mowat Middle School 3

Posted November 30, 2010
Both my children have attended this school. The school is average as far as education. Over the past 2 school years it has become concerning as far as safety and discipline.

Posted May 09, 2009
I will be an 8th grader at mowat next year and have gone there for my 6th and 7th grade years. This is definantly the best middle school in the county. My only complaint is the dress code but thats in all of bay county so theres nothing i can do about that. They also have great sports (im a cheerleader there)!

Posted January 10, 2009
it is a good school and has great saftey for my child.

Mowat Middle School 3

Posted December 12, 2007
Iam a 8th grader at mowat middle school, i have been going here since 6th grade. I enjoyed it all until this past year. They have become extremley strict about uniforms and where we sit in the lunchrooms.

Mowat Middle School 4

Posted November 12, 2007
School dress code should be removed. Otherwise, my school is awesome.

Posted July 17, 2007
i have enjoyed this school since it opened in the late 50's. I went to grades 7,8,9 and enjoyed it emencely. i now have gradchildren that go to mowat and they love as well as i did. the teaching staff is great as are the principals and assist. the meals are just as good back in my day as they are now. it's a great school and i hope to see my great grandchildren attend it. former student, mother and grandmother

Posted April 23, 2007
I have been very pleased with the overall experience of Mowat Middle School. The principle does a very good job making sure the students' needs are met and employs teachers that work very hard making sure the students learn the required curriculum. Safety is a big concern at this school and taken very seriously. There are many ways students who are having trouble academically can get back on track. Parent involvement is very high at this school. I contantly praise this school to my friends and those that I encounter that are inquiring about middle schools. I would not let my daughter go to any other school. After being an A school 5 yrs in a row, what more could you ask for? This school is the best!!

Mowat Middle School 2

Posted January 23, 2007
The school is pretty good. I'm not so excited about the new principal though or some of the subsitutes.Theres not even very many extracurricular unless your super smart or good at sports.I hope this will change.

1903 Highway 390, Lynn Haven, FL  32444
Last modified Mowat Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mowat Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top