Posted August 30, 2013
Mowat middle school is the best middle school in bay county. They have a wonderful staff. The teachers teach, nobody gets picked on before school, The dress code is now not strict you can untuck shirts They have a great lunch, You should send your child to this school i would send yours to Jinks because its a bad school with gangs, fights, and a lot of racial harrassment

Mowat Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2011
I have found that I am very disappointed in the Staff of Mowett Middle School. All my children have went to this school and some has even graduated out of high school, all my children are A students, Some of the teachers remarks to my children for disciplinary I found to be un professional and their rules I feel are a bit strict. Children are not puppets or robots. They are in their most memorable times. Teachers should help children to excel and achieve high goals not bring them down and make them feel incompetent

Mowat Middle School 3

Posted November 30, 2010
Both my children have attended this school. The school is average as far as education. Over the past 2 school years it has become concerning as far as safety and discipline.

Posted April 14, 2010

Mowat Middle School 2

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009

Mowat Middle School 0

Posted May 09, 2009
I will be an 8th grader at mowat next year and have gone there for my 6th and 7th grade years. This is definantly the best middle school in the county. My only complaint is the dress code but thats in all of bay county so theres nothing i can do about that. They also have great sports (im a cheerleader there)!

Posted January 10, 2009
it is a good school and has great saftey for my child.

Mowat Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2008

Mowat Middle School
1903 Highway 390, Lynn Haven, FL  32444
Last modified Mowat Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mowat Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top