Florida Air Academy 4

Posted December 09, 2013
It has been fun to work and live at Florida Air Academy, a boarding school hosting students from various countries and regions, where students are prepared not only for college, but for future life as well.

Posted November 28, 2013
Florida Air Academy (FAA) in sunny Florida was the perfect choice of education for my children. It is great mix of educational, cultural, and leadership opportunities. Having students from all over the nation and world brings rich opportunities to learn new cultures and create friendships that would not be possible from a public school. My son attended FAA for 9-12 grades, my daughter for 7-12 grades. The experience gained at FAA has enabled them to be ready for the challenges of college life. The AFJROTC and military structure has taught them to take their endeavors and studies seriously and responsibly. FAA teaches respect and leadership and offers cadets hands-on experience as leaders. The teachers, TAC officers and staff are wonderful and caring. There are sports, clubs, weekend activities, volunteer opportunities and other supervised fun ways for the cadets to interact. Most of the classes and activities have kids of different ages so they can get to know all the students at the school not just their class. Florida Air Academy is the perfect school for my kids. Your children may enjoy and benefit from the unique learning opportunities that only FAA could offer my kids.

Posted November 22, 2013
my school gives people the oppertunities like multi cultural evviroments and military disipline to prepare them for college. this has helped me excel in highschool and has helped me get into a good college.

Posted November 22, 2013
I really like my school . As an international student i love living in a multicultural environment with many people from all around the world. Its a great opportunity to learn about other cultures and traditions. I am really happy I made the decision to come to FAA. I highly recommend this school

Posted November 22, 2013
This is my third year attending Florida Air Academy. This school is one of its kind. It is a college preparation school which a college acceptance is almost garunteed for all students. It's academics are fantastic with nice, helpful and extremely knowledgable teachers. On the othe hand, it's military envirnment provide great chances to train leadership skills and provide great opputunity for those who are interested in joining the military with a promising JROTC program. Overall, it is a great school for anyone.

Posted November 22, 2013
My school is amazing. Everyone has an iPad which changes the way classes are taught. Teachers are allowed to make the classes more interactive, which helps learning become easier.

Florida Air Academy 4

Posted November 21, 2013
FAA has changed my life drastically. I had been in a very negative place before. If I had continued on the path I was on- I would've most likely failed out of high school and been addicted to multiple substances. I needed a change, so I moved 2954.6 miles away from home to get my life back on track. Since then, I have found a new sense of respect for myself. I now have over 100 community service hours working for canteen, animal shelters, tutoring, and being a teachers assistant. I also have a core leadership rank in the AFJROTC program, taking two AP classes, am captain of the girls soccer team, and have gone from a 2.1 PGA to a 3.83; making honor roll all three semesters of attendance. I needed structure and that's exactly what I got, as well as a ton of support and help from faculty and fellow cadets willing to help. I now have opportunities I would've never have had if it weren't for Florida Air Academy. The teachers make it close to impossible to fail- always willing to go that extra mile to help you succeed and understand and learn. I've made life long friends and memories, something I will always be grateful for.

Posted November 20, 2013
This is our son s third year at FAA and can t imagine sending him anyplace else. The school provides a structured learning environment with teacher who cares about the success of the students. The school s ROTC program is fantastic; the officers in that program are fantastic role models and really take the kids under their wing and teach them some valuable life lessons. The class size is small which allows for the teachers to provide extra attention to those who need it. The follow up with the academics is outstanding. The supervised study halls are great and provide ample time for students to get their HW done. After school help is available just about every day and mandatory for students who aren t doing so well. They ve just spent lots of money redoing the residence hall (Hall of Flags) and the improvements are tremendous. FAA has allowed my son to grow and evolve into a young man who has endless opportunities in his future. I only wish I would have sent my son their sooner.

Posted November 20, 2013
My school is the best school out there. The school helps you with everything from maling friend to doing well in school also getting into a college. The staff is foscused on you I can not find bad things about this school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 23, 2013
An excellent school, teacher, adm and everything. They are a confident and a good team

Florida Air Academy
1950 Academy Drive, Melbourne, FL  32901
Last modified Florida Air Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Florida Air Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.