Posted August 23, 2013
Outstanding environment with a great staff. High academics and solid spiritual environment. Highly recommend this school.

Posted January 29, 2013
Wade Christian Academy is an awesome school with high standards, excellent academics, and a teaching staff that loves their students! I wouldn't send my child to any other school and I thank the Lord for WCA!

Posted September 05, 2007
Excellent choice for my son. The rules are exactly what society needs, not just Christians. The balance between sports, spirituality, and academics was a key factor in his present success. The organization, the hearts of the teachers, and the love of God shown make this an excellent choice of academic institution.

Posted March 14, 2007
A very good environment. My sons were well equipped academically. From English to calculus the instruction as well as instructors was excellent. The computer lab introduced my sons to the tech. society. One remaining child at WCA and she is doing very well. I especially like the church leaderships involvement in my kids lives.

Wade Christian Academy
4300 N Wickham, Melbourne, FL  32935
Last modified Wade Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Wade Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top