K-12|Private

Bad
Good

My child went to this school and it is a JOKE! It is nothing but a diploma mill and has significant dicipline issues. There was only one teacher at this school that could keep order so that the kids could learn and he is gone now. Now all the kids do is watch movies all day. The administartion has people in the community fooled and scammed. They do not care about the kids, they care about the Mc Kay money. If they cared about the kids they would create a learning environment. Do not send your kids to KLD, they will not get an education or be able to advance to college. The graduate numbers that they share are false and the kids that go here do not have success after "graduation".

KLD Learning Center has been a blessing for our family. Our daughter has struggled in school for the past three years. The public school system would not/could not accommodate our daughter's IEP. She attended 4 different schools, along with enrolling in Virtual School before finding KLD. They have provided a caring and compassionate environment which allows our daughter to remain focused on her work. Consequently, she has excelled and actually is eager to attend school every day.

KLD is the best private school in Brevard County. The school is involved in every aspect of my childs education. They treat each student like their own. She attended other private schools and Never received the quality education that she has gotten at KLD. The staff and teachers go above and beyond what they are asked to do. She is taking classes that will have her prepared to enter college and for her future endeavours.

Wow you can tell this school actually rates itself and that is pathetic! My child went there in 10th grade and learned absolutely nothing! I am livid at the fact that this school portrays itself as faith based and a foundation for our youth, but in fact uses the religious aspect for funding, hence Dancing with Brevard and does NOT put it into the curriculum or classroom. My child left that school with an American Govt credit and did not even take this class, so that is an example of how poor the school is. If she would have stayed there I have no doubt she would never have been prepared for college and that is sad. The other reviews are correct about bullying and vulgar issues also. Disgraceful!

Superb School! The teachers are involved and active. The staff is friendly and willing to meet with you on a moment's notice. The students are nice to each other and to others. There is no bullying, rude behavior, or suggestive dress allowed and it shows in the well-behaved students.

Awesome School! So far, the teacher involvement in my child's learning has been the best in his 8 years of education! Keep it up!

It's amazing how clueless and arrogant these negative parents are. All they do is listen to what their kids may be saying instead of actually checking out their concerns. I've been attending Pillar for the past few years and any concerns I've had were worked out because I actually talked to the principal about them. How degrading do you think these terrible reviews are to the students? The reviews are completely out of control with insulting us students and the ones who see them take great offense to them. Our school is not a bad school. If you don't like it then don't attend and keep it out of your life if you think it's so horrible. Don't drag innocent people down with you.

Are you kidding!? I was told by another parent thats child has attended for over two years about your site and the rating you have giving Pillar.... You are soooo wrong. This school is the reason my student is advancing and even in school. It is an excellent school!!!

If anyone is even considering this school, I have one piece of advice....Don't. Maybe the younger children cannot convey to their parents what is going on, but my son could. Stay away, don't waste your money and most important your childs mind. Parents of students attending, go with your feelings. If they are telling you that this school is no good, believe those feelings and react accordingly. With this post , if I save one potential student or one attending student from this school, than I have accomplished my purpose.

WOW! I warn parents to check out the truth before passing up this school. I believe in its mission, its work with young people, and its effective education. Don't just trust what a stranger says - check it out. I have been there since the beginning and my son is 100% better off than when we started.

Last modified Kld Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-12