Posted May 15, 2014
Absolutely not worth the price. The academics are at a lower level than public schools, which I remarked after I retracted my children from this school. The counselors are not concerned by the students' problems, the teachers keep switching, or even get expelled. The teachers are not paid enough, as they claim, and each year at LEAST 5 of them leave. Parents are literally spammed with e-mails that have nothing to do with their children's life. The high school is in a bad condition, and students destroy the wall when they kick it, as the latter are made of paper. There is NO discipline. Judaic teachings have nothing special, and overall, this schools lacks a well structured academic system. The students' future are compromised, be careful with your decision!

Posted May 15, 2014
My best advice for parents who want the best for their child's education is to avoid this school !!! Now that we can compare with a next-door public school, the latter's academics are much better as well as the care and consideration given to students. The counselors, or any staff, does not encourage students in progressing, and reject their demands in ascending to higher programs. They suppress any kind of self-esteem by their wrong judgements. There was a case where one student could not move up to honors because of his accent ! This is personally extremely outrageous. More importantly, money, and only money talks in this school.

Posted January 05, 2012
Worst school I have ever been a part of. There is absolutely ZERO academic integrity; plenty of religious events, but no academics. I would even confidently sat that I would be shocked if some teachers even help appropriate teaching degrees. Students have zero discipline--zero consequences--zero standards. Simply put: Money talks. I am amazed that any Jewish parent would choose this school...the high school is even worse than the elementary or middle school. Campus is outdated, technology is awful, admin is absent and clueless. There is a reason that there are no current reviews on here. BEWARE--Worst school in Miami Beach!

Rabi Alexander S Gross Hebrew 5

Posted September 09, 2006
I have been a parent at the Hebrew Academy for the past two years and have found the staff to be warm and engaging, the academic level to be as challenging or more than at my children's previous school, and have had the experience that everyone goes out of their way to help solve any challenges my children have had. Parents looking to provide a top quality Judaic education while not making any sacrifices in their Secular education will be very satisfied with the Hebrew Academy. I am also impressed that basic character development is still a priority there. I am very glad that we chose the Hebrew Academy.

Rabi Alexander S Gross Hebrew 2

Posted February 14, 2005
I was disappointed with the school. I did work hard to raise my child to have manners and behave and could not believe the things my child told me about the behavior of the other children. So I did visit the school and found these stories to be true. There is no respect there and no discipline. After one year I put my child to another school and now I see how far behind he is. The school did nothing academically. While I like the religious education received, it was not worth sacrificing my child's regular academics. Its not a 'School of Excellence.' The staff also was never friendly and the security guards were useless. I can only hope this helps someone to not make such a same mistake.

Rabi Alexander S Gross Hebrew 5

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
The school is a great school if you want your children in a Jewish enviroment. The teachers are amazing and the learning level is very high

Rabi Alexander S Gross Hebrew
2400 Pinetree Dr, Miami Beach, FL  33140
Last modified Rabi Alexander S Gross Hebrew is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rabi Alexander S Gross Hebrew Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top