Posted December 02, 2014
So my niece who is now 20 went to this school and when I tell you she was the smartest in her classes after leaving Sierra Norwood, I had to put my children in there too. My daughter just finished last year and my son is still attending and their education is so good. Straight A's. Its smaller classes to focus on the kids and the rules there are easy to abide because there all common sense. I just wished they went up to 5th grade instead of 3rd but its worth it. best school in Miami gardens!!!

Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center 1

Posted July 08, 2013
This school is ok some of the staffare mean toward students and they come from the the island so they are very strict so i wouldnt send my child there but i've been there just to check it out and i heard yelling STOP RUNNING as soon as i heard that i ran to my car and said noo way am i making my kid stay here i would recommend

Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center 0

Posted October 27, 2010
My grandson attends this school. This is his second year, I am very delighted with the balance this scool provides. Prior to him attending this school he was at another preschool that was a waste of our time and money. I am so thrilled that we moved him. Everyday we review his class work, he is in k-5 but reading like he's a first grader. His math skills and comprehension are phenomenal. I wish we had him there from the start. I really appreciate the attention not to mention the love given to these children. Keep up the good work Sierra Norwood. We love you.

Posted March 31, 2010
Sierra Norwood Calvary is a great school. The academics are on point. The teachers are very caring and push for the best in each student. The school allows the kids to explore different things and cultures through academics, plays, field trips, programs, music, dance, sports day. My child started reading from 3 years old and was writing their name before that. I appreciate and love the fact my child will come home quoting memory verses or asking about stories in the Bible! Or singing song we use to sing as kids ourselves. Great School!!

Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center 4

Posted October 13, 2009

Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center 0

Posted July 01, 2008
My 4 yr old son has been attending this school. The teachers are wonderful and the staff is so helpful. They not only focus on education but spiritual growth as well.

Posted April 25, 2007
Sierra Norwood is an excellent school. The teachers love the kids and give 200% everyday. My son k-4 is reading and doing extremely well. My niece 2nd grade makes the honor roll every nine weeks. Also, her SAT scores from first grade were outstanding. Sierra Norwood is an excellent school.

Posted November 28, 2006
Very impressed with Sierra Norwoods curriculum,teachers, staff & parent teacher meetings.

Posted June 18, 2005
I Personlly recommend parents to enroll their child/children in this christian based institution. Children not only develop academic skills but they are in a christian environment. This schools academic standards are excellent.

Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center
19101 Northwest 5th Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL  33169
Last modified Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Sierra Norwood Calvary Child Development Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top