Posted April 02, 2014
My son is presently at N. Dade CML and my daughter is now at one of the best Middle Schools in the state much due to the excellent preparation that she received at CML. Both of my children were at private schools and I took them out when I got the news that they were accepted. It is a safe, well run machine! I love how the administrators and teachers push the envelope for student learning and an environment of challenges. Kudos to a great start for my babies! I am forever indebted to N. Dade Center for Modern Languages.

Posted October 30, 2012
Absolutely love this school, wish I would have started her in 1st grade....However, she started last year for 3rd grade....academics are at the top, teachers are exceptional.....My daughter loves school more than ever now..the school is filled with activities etc....any concerns the principal is ALWAYS available....my daughter has always excelled in her academics, but this school really challenges your child to his/her full potential...excellent school, teachers and adminstrator!!!!!

Posted April 19, 2012
Coming from a private school, this was the best school I could have selected for my children. The faculty, staff and administration are knowledgeable, and always accessible. The curriculum is outstanding. Most of CML's students are placed in advanced courses in middle school, and are able to take AP and Dual courses in high school. An outstanding school and unforgettable experience!

Posted April 18, 2012
I am working at CML for 9 years. The teachers are excellent and outstanding who really care, great leadership and a quality eduction. This is an A school for many years, thanks to our teachers, students and staff members. This school is a blessing in our community, it is comparable with a private school. Xiomara Martinez

Posted September 15, 2011
I attended CML in the early 90's and I can attest to the schools greatness. I have since graduated from the University of Florida and I credit the discipline instilled in me at such a young age by teachers, such as Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Turner, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Nu ez, and Mrs. Sweeny, helped me tremendously. Good luck with the new school Dr. Castaigne and thank you so much for the memories. CML was truly a blessing!

Posted August 30, 2011
This school is a blessing in our community. Our son was attending Beacon Hill Prepatory School from Pre-K to 1st grade. We enrolled him in our local Public school for 2nd grade. Unfortunately, the curriculum was too easy for our son, and he wasn't being challanged. We were fortunate to transfer our son to CML. Not only was our son being challenged, but he loved his teacher and classmates. We pray we can enroll our daughter in a couple years when she reaches 1st Grade. I pray our principal Dr. Castaigne will remain with us for another 30 years.

Posted June 23, 2011
Great School! Love it!!! I have compared notes with parents of a private school where my daughter used to go and the education my kids are getting at CML is much, much higher. Everyone in the school is very nice and friendly, the principal and staff members, and the teachers are exceptional! Thank you CML I'm looking forward to my daughters second and fourth grades !

Posted October 08, 2010
Both my kids got fantastic educations at CML

Posted April 15, 2010
i love this school the principal and teacher are great .

Posted April 14, 2010
This school is so big because of the principal, teachers and personel. My daughter is on 3 grade and loves this school very much. The program is incredibel and they overcome every obstacle they encounter with little money and lots of love. Helps the kids to grow academicaly and as persons, They are teh best!!!! An it is a public school!!!! They deserve it specially now that they are struggling with building problems!!!

N Dade Center For Modern Language
1840 Northwest 157th Street, Miami Gardens, FL  33054
Last modified N Dade Center For Modern Language is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
N Dade Center For Modern Language Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.