Posted August 07, 2013
The teachers work very hard at this school. If your child is motivated they will do just fine.

Barbara Goleman Senior High School 3

Posted August 05, 2013
I think the teachers in this school should be focused more on the kids more. This school needs inprovement.

Barbara Goleman Senior High School 3

Posted January 05, 2012
as a parent of a senior. I am very disappointed at the Cap Advisor and her lack of interaction with the students. I try to contact her all the time and she never returns my calls.

Barbara Goleman Senior High School 4

Posted August 07, 2010
Keep in mind that this school is majority for spanish students, without the same resources than others middle and high class schools (or north florida shools), but this school has excellent teachers and an inspiring principal that challenged the students to try at every moment and look for a better future.We are very poud of our kids and very grateful of their teachers!!

Barbara Goleman Senior High School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
I was very impress with the science department. My child was doing power points in 10 grade were my older child had to learn it in college.all of the teacher are well verse in subject matter

Barbara Goleman Senior High School 1

Posted September 20, 2009

Posted July 08, 2009
I attended BGHS all four years of high school. The school, teachers, and overall environment inspired me to go further in my education career. I am now in my last semester of grad school and will be graduating with my masters at the age of 23.

Posted June 23, 2009

Barbara Goleman Senior High School 1

Posted June 16, 2009
This has to be the dirtiest and worst public school I have attended.

Posted June 04, 2009

Barbara Goleman Senior High School
14100 Northwest 89th Avenue, Miami Lakes, FL  33018
Last modified Barbara Goleman Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara Goleman Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top