1,636 students|Dade

Bad
Good

The teachers work very hard at this school. If your child is motivated they will do just fine.

I think the teachers in this school should be focused more on the kids more. This school needs inprovement.

as a parent of a senior. I am very disappointed at the Cap Advisor and her lack of interaction with the students. I try to contact her all the time and she never returns my calls.

Keep in mind that this school is majority for spanish students, without the same resources than others middle and high class schools (or north florida shools), but this school has excellent teachers and an inspiring principal that challenged the students to try at every moment and look for a better future.We are very poud of our kids and very grateful of their teachers!!

I was very impress with the science department. My child was doing power points in 10 grade were my older child had to learn it in college.all of the teacher are well verse in subject matter

I attended BGHS all four years of high school. The school, teachers, and overall environment inspired me to go further in my education career. I am now in my last semester of grad school and will be graduating with my masters at the age of 23.

This has to be the dirtiest and worst public school I have attended.

i have to honestly say going to barbara goleman was one of the best things i ever did!! there so much inspiring teachers! the way the motivate you also as an athlete i have to say the school was the best !!! also the principle was always there for you and there always trying to prepare you! i made a great choice by not staying in mater academy! gators rock!!!!!!!!!!! to bad iam a gladiator now because of my address but i miss bghs so much!!!!!!!

I am an Alumni of this school. It was a great school. Sure it was a little overcrowded, and maybe the bathrooms reeked. But the teachers were great! The administrators were there for you. Best 4 years were in this school indeed. Just wish those kids would take better care of their school, in the 4 years i was there I onlt went into the bathroom a handfull of times.

Last modified Barbara Goleman Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.