PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My children have attended this school for a couple of years. I thought by paying for private tuition my children would get a better education to realized that there is never enough money to please them. Church fees, t shirts, banquets, fairs, the lunch is crazy expensive even though they get hotdogs and mac and cheese, terrible meals, pure junk food. Not worth the tuition money. Not to mention the bad attitude of the principle and office staff. Public school was a much better experience. Projects were fun, field trips were useful, and everybody was nice and caring. I found most of the staff in the office to fail the ¨catholic¨standard of tolerance and kindness and understanding. Not to mention being less greedy. Everything God goes against they are basically promoting: judgment, greediness, rudeness.

Blessed Trinity is small school where your child will feel safe and secure having seen the same faces year after year. However, this means your child will be stuck in class with the same bossy or bully kid year after year. Generally complaints about bullying or mean girl kid don't result in any action, especially if child is affiliated with faculty member or heavily involved parent, which is highly likely given that every opening is filled by someone's mother, aunt, or sister even if they don't have a college degree yet. Same goes for teachers - some are great, but some are lazy and really are on autopilot. School doesn't seem to mind the lack of energy. If your kid is right in the middle and not a good test taker and you want to avoid standardized testing of public schools, it's good enough. However, if your child needs extra help, I would not feel good about the remedial options there. Also, if your child is particularly bright, don't expect any advanced classes. In fact, don't expect anything or than a pat on the back sometimes, but not even that. Oh and they basically raise the tuition every year despite the fact that you don't really see any increase in benefits to your child - they don't even have iPads or a real computer lab. Principal has split personality too - where one day she will be nice to you and the next day sneer at you. Also, many policies seem to be implemented to keep parents away from the school.

I have had my child at Trinity for three years - I am looking for a change ... I feel like every time I go to the school they are asking me for money ... the academics are lacking especially in grades 5-8. The principal is just plain rude ... I have heard that there is a new principal doing GREAT things at a Lutheran school located close to Trinity - I am seriously considering enrolling my child at the Lutheran school.

Teachers and the principal treat you better if you are a big donor.........Children are not well prepared to enter high school when they leave this school

This is a fine school if your child is doing well. Been there many years,not for someone who has an issue. Teachers are fair again like others special attention to faculty kids and big donars. Have had good experiences and some very bad. Not sure curriculum up to score compared to public but they don't have to do the FCAT which is nice but if you go after this you're screwed. Yes lots of mandatory donations which they call it but also lots of love. Teachers? Hmmm some are fantastic some not but if you are around and show your face and help and meet them you learn that it's a great place for your child. Any issues go straight to principal I learned that teachers have no say in big issues. Been there done that.

The elementary grades are great until you reach 3rd Grade. It is a parents worst nightmare! It is a big change for the students, as well as the parents with minimal transition time. They expect the children to be more independent but they don t give them enough time to transition and they have 30 kids in the class with only 1 teacher. They implemented a new drop off system about a year ago and we have no communication with the teachers other than by email or by leaving a message. The 3rd grade teacher is nonresponsive, does not return emails nor phone calls and when she decides to do it, she acts annoyed. She feels like she is doing the parents a favor but forgets that is her job . The principal's is sarcastic and rude. Her manners are depending on how she feels and what the parents are wearing. They are constantly asking for donations in one way or another and they love parent involvement but when the parents need something, they are not there to assist. The education level is below the education of public schools. They are overloading the students with homework and school assignments because they are trying to keep up with the public school system.

I am proud to say that I attended this school from first through eighth grade. Having attended one of the most difficult high schools in Miami, I was very well prepared. Later on I graduated from the university, got married, and had children. The time came for my first child to go to school, and I went back to Blessed Trinity. I am very happy with the school, the teachers, and administration.

I attended this school for 10 years, and the elementary school years were pretty good when it came to education and teacher equality. When it comes to 5th grade through 8th grade, it was very unsatisfactory. I did not have any preperation for high school, and was kind of on my on my own. The extracuriclar program was not very good, there was no arts, student government or clubs, the library was not up to date and the foreign language program was very unsatisfactory. The principal, in my opinion, is rude to the children and the adults. She is a childhood nightmare.

I have had my child in Blessed Trinity for 2 years and I have noticed that it depends on who you are and what you have to determine how you will be treated. I personally am very involved in the school but I have experienced with friends that they are not treated the same. The elementary grades are great but middle school lacks great teachers. The principal's manners are questionable and greets you depending on how she feels. On the other hand they love parent involvement. This school year many things have changed and they seem lost on information regading activities.

I think this is a wonderful school. I have both my children at blessed trinity and they are learning alot and the teachers are great as well as the parents. I have many school where i live but i drive to the springs every day to take my children to school. That is how happy i am with blessed trinity.

Last modified Blessed Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8