Miami, FL

Posted September 10, 2013
I have my 3 year old at this school. The teachers are very nurturing and sweet. Parents and school faculty has been very friendly and welcoming. Love the school structure .

Posted October 25, 2012
My daughter has been at the Gordon Schools for three years and she is happy and learning more every day. The teachers and directors are warm and nurturing and the other families are so welcoming.

Posted July 01, 2011
I have had my two children at Gordon School since they were 18 months old. All the teachers are great, and my kids do wonderfull in their SATs. All the staff is competente and very attentive to our kids needs. It has been a wonderful experience for our kids and for us

Posted May 28, 2010
I love the school, both my children have attended the school since they were 18 months through the ECC program and now they are in elementary. The classes are small, the teachers are so enthusiastic and in tune with childrens abilities. The educational level is very high and they inspire parents through the year with class presentations and weekend activities.

Gordon Schools of Beth David 4

Posted February 22, 2007
Wonderful early childhood program. Warm, loving yet structured atmosphere. Small school where everyone knows each other - huge parent involvement. Not being Jewish myself, I was very impressed with & never felt uncomfortable with the emphasis on Jewish traditions. By age 4, my son could write his name. A perfect balance between the academics and just plain having fun & being allowed to be children. Beautiful playground set in the shade of big trees. Very safe environment. An absolute pleasure to have my son be a part of this school for 3 years (since he was 2).

Gordon Schools of Beth David
2625 Southwest 3rd Avenue, Miami, FL  33129
Last modified Gordon Schools of Beth David is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Gordon Schools of Beth David Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top