PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Very good school my son has learned so much highly recommend this school he has been in this school for 4 years and next year I'm sending my 4 year old as well to this school super excited to know that she will be learning so much

I have two children at St. Rose, one in 2nd grade and one in PK. I can not tell you how wonderful St. Rose has been. Every morning I drop the kids off, and they are greeted by students and teachers that tell them good morning, and make sure they are headed in the right direction. I have 2 other children that attended a different school on the beach, and did not find the environment there as loving. My kids feel secure, and my 2nd grader is reading on a 4th grade level. The academics, so far, has been better than those in the gifted program on the beach. I love St. Rose.

My daughter is in her 3rd year at St Rose (started in pre-k) and my son just started pre-k this year. My experience thus far has been only positive. In fact, we decided to move to the neighborhood after my daughter finished pre-k just because we loved the school so much and felt so welcomed by the community. The staff are loving yet firm and my children's happy faces when they come home each day say it all. Many families that send their children here were former students themselves. Likewise, both of my childrens' teachers this year were former students at St Rose and that speaks volumes.

My children are having the best experience. I can't begin to explain the pride they have for St. Rose and the love they have for their teachers. I couldn't be happier with this school!

As a parishioner, I apologize for anyone who has had a less than wonderful experience at our parish. I realize there is room for improvement, however there are many wonderful people that make up our parish family. There are many ministries and opportunities to learn and practice our faith in addition to our masses. Many of our parishioners have been attending St Rose for many years, some families for generations. For example, our children attend the school as did my husband. As a parishioner and a parent at the school, I am grateful for having a community in which my family can continue to grow in faith. I pray our leaders can continue to improve our parish and strengthen areas that may need to be strengthen. Again I apologize to anyone who has visited our school or parish and has not felt the presence of our Lord. May God help us be a community that is able to share our love for God with all that come through our doors.

I went to St. Rose, horrible experience the kids were rude they were such bullies, and the faculty/ staff never addressed this issue. Hopefully things have changed i graduated in 2004. Academically the school was great.

If you do not live in Miami Shores, look for another school. It is a very close community school and social separation is an issue with kids who do not live near by. There is a lot of mean kids and there is no supervision during recess. Academic wise is OK, average. But could be much better in Math and Science

I have three kids currently in St Rose. Our experience as a family has been ideal providing nurturing and excellent education with strong Christian values. The teachers have all been great. Many to of them have been there for years. Even though the class sizes are big, the discipline and organization of the school allows your child to grow into productive self sufficient students. Math and Science could be better in the upper grades. Spanish could be accelerated for Native Speakers.

i love this school i went there untill second grade to finish my communion but the i went to other schools none of them compared to st rose they are so caring and everytime i see them the staff gives me a great big hug and now im going back in 7th grade i cant wait and they if u just moved in from another starte i would recomend going to st rose of lima in miami

Excellent school!!! My son has been attending St Rose for the last three years since Pre K and he loves it. It has provided him with an excellent start to his academic foundation. The teachers have been exceptional and I have grown to love it.

Last modified St Rose Of Lima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8