Public charter
Miami, FL

Posted February 17, 2015
Hi Everyone. I'm a single parent with 2 girls that are currently at Academir West. Can't say enough about this school. My girls came from a private school and were experiencing difficulty in several subjects. I was approached by administration and asked to allow my girls to be part of their daily tutoring, including Saturdays. I know it's a lot on my plate, but when you are given the opportunity to help your children you accept it with open arms. The daily tutoring is free of charge. I am very fortunate that my girls are in this school where they are acknowledged and given plenty of attention. Thank you!

Posted February 17, 2015
Best school my son has gone to. I t took me 2 years before my son was finally accepted through the lottery system. It was worth the wait. They offer a rigorous curriculum and children are encouraged to learn. They keep the children motivated with their science fair, band, spelling bee, robotics, basketball, tutoring, etc.; and these are all free. Can't ask for a better school.

Academir Charter School West 1

Posted August 05, 2014
This is not an educational institution, this is their own little busines. They show preferential treatment to a certain few. The students are just a number and they are not committed to the childs educational success, but more so of how the school can be used along with taxpayer funds to be their personal cash cow.

Posted May 05, 2014
I am very pleased with the dedication of the teachers. My child is continuously progressing and motivated to learn. They have lots of activities for the children and inform parents of any events or news within the school. Overall it is a great school!

Academir Charter School West 1

Posted March 18, 2014
The worst school ever they do not help the kids when they made a mistake when the kids made a mistake the destroyed then I don't have words to described how they treat the kids they do not educated they destroy their life. Think twice before enrolled your kids .

Posted August 22, 2013
Academir Charter School West's motto is Expect Excellence and it is delivered from the Principal, the staff and everyone connected with the school. We are very pleased.

Posted July 15, 2013
My daughter attends Academir Charter School West since Kinder. From day one, the enitre staff has done an extrodinary job of teaching and developing skills as she matriculates through these very formative years of her education. I take pride in knowing she is being challenged on a dialy basis.

Posted July 11, 2013
I absolutely love this school and the teachers! My daughter was in 3rd grade this year and her teachers Mrs. Fernandez and Ms. Nunez were phenomenal. They updated all parents through their website, motivated the students, and always took the extra step to help the children. I couldn't be happier than how I was this school year. 100% of their students passed the FCAT which is impressive and it is a reflection of their hard work and dedication. As for the parent comments below, they are false. Some parents' expectations are crazy and they think they can bully teachers and administrators to getting their way, There are so many wonderful things about this school: after-school enrichment programs, great teachers, wonderful students, a clean, safe environment, positive reinforcement, etc. Keep up the great work Academir!

Posted June 05, 2013
I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SCHOOLS SINCE I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF PROGRESS WITH MY DAUGTHER. THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM.

Posted June 03, 2013
This school is an exelent institution where the kids are in a very good learning environment supported by all teachers and staff

Academir Charter School West
14880 Southwest 26th Street, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified Academir Charter School West is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academir Charter School West Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top