Public charter
Miami, FL

Academir Charter School West 3

Posted June 29, 2015
this school drop the ball in the renrollmentI of my son that has been in that school since he was four years old they lost the paperwork now they're saying that he needs to get on the waiting list they have lost I'll touch with reality and it just became a business to themof my son that has been in that's cool and he was 4 years old they lost the paperwork another sale that he needs to get on a waiting list they have lost all touch with reality so as it stands my son has no school to go to because of their negligence with the paperwork it's very easy to blame it on the kid but remember that kid has been in that school his whole life since he was four and now is 11 supposedly trying to transfer to the 6th grade and this is where all the paperwork got lost

Posted February 17, 2015
Hi Everyone. I'm a single parent with 2 girls that are currently at Academir West. Can't say enough about this school. My girls came from a private school and were experiencing difficulty in several subjects. I was approached by administration and asked to allow my girls to be part of their daily tutoring, including Saturdays. I know it's a lot on my plate, but when you are given the opportunity to help your children you accept it with open arms. The daily tutoring is free of charge. I am very fortunate that my girls are in this school where they are acknowledged and given plenty of attention. Thank you!

Posted February 17, 2015
Best school my son has gone to. I t took me 2 years before my son was finally accepted through the lottery system. It was worth the wait. They offer a rigorous curriculum and children are encouraged to learn. They keep the children motivated with their science fair, band, spelling bee, robotics, basketball, tutoring, etc.; and these are all free. Can't ask for a better school.

Academir Charter School West 1

Posted August 05, 2014
This is not an educational institution, this is their own little busines. They show preferential treatment to a certain few. The students are just a number and they are not committed to the childs educational success, but more so of how the school can be used along with taxpayer funds to be their personal cash cow.

Posted May 05, 2014
I am very pleased with the dedication of the teachers. My child is continuously progressing and motivated to learn. They have lots of activities for the children and inform parents of any events or news within the school. Overall it is a great school!

Academir Charter School West 1

Posted March 18, 2014
The worst school ever they do not help the kids when they made a mistake when the kids made a mistake the destroyed then I don't have words to described how they treat the kids they do not educated they destroy their life. Think twice before enrolled your kids .

Posted August 22, 2013
Academir Charter School West's motto is Expect Excellence and it is delivered from the Principal, the staff and everyone connected with the school. We are very pleased.

Posted July 15, 2013
My daughter attends Academir Charter School West since Kinder. From day one, the enitre staff has done an extrodinary job of teaching and developing skills as she matriculates through these very formative years of her education. I take pride in knowing she is being challenged on a dialy basis.

Posted July 11, 2013
I absolutely love this school and the teachers! My daughter was in 3rd grade this year and her teachers Mrs. Fernandez and Ms. Nunez were phenomenal. They updated all parents through their website, motivated the students, and always took the extra step to help the children. I couldn't be happier than how I was this school year. 100% of their students passed the FCAT which is impressive and it is a reflection of their hard work and dedication. As for the parent comments below, they are false. Some parents' expectations are crazy and they think they can bully teachers and administrators to getting their way, There are so many wonderful things about this school: after-school enrichment programs, great teachers, wonderful students, a clean, safe environment, positive reinforcement, etc. Keep up the great work Academir!

Posted June 05, 2013
I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SCHOOLS SINCE I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF PROGRESS WITH MY DAUGTHER. THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM.

Academir Charter School West
14880 Southwest 26th Street, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified Academir Charter School West is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academir Charter School West Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top