St. Francis Xavier Catholic School 5

Posted July 30, 2007
My children have been students at St. Francis for 4 years. The Faculty and Staff is absolutely Excellent! Absolutely top flight school!

St. Francis Xavier Catholic School 5

Posted August 19, 2005
The reson I chose St. Francis Xavier is because I wanted my son to recieve the best possible learning experience. St. Francis' reputation exceeds the surrounding public schools. At St. Francis I know that my son is recieving the fundamental building blocks that will carry him through the duration of his educational experience. The availability of various educational and recreational activities help keep the students active and engaged in continuous learning. Because there are high expectations that are associated with St. Francis Xavier parental involvement is critical to the success of the students that attent the school. As a parent of a student at St. Francis I was alarmed to see how many parents were actually involved and interested in how and who are educating our children. I am happy that my son is able to receive such a high quality education.

St. Francis Xavier Catholic School
P.O. Box 01-1901, Miami, FL  33101
Last modified St. Francis Xavier Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top