Brito Miami Private School

Private | 7-12

Student diversity

Living in Miami

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $254,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,120.

Sweep tile

Posted November 11, 2013

I attended Brito for about 9 years as a student. I started there in kindergarten and stayed until 9th grade. I found myself in a tough situation as I got older attending this school because I realized that I really wasn't learning anything. The only thing that saved me was the studying I did out of school. I went on to become successful because public school is what saved me. You can get a better education at a public or charter school. The classrooms and student body sizes are so small that you do not develop social skills. I've seen most of my friends that graduated from there become very antisocial and afraid of the world because they were protected by the small gates of Brito. I warn all parents that before sending your child their please read this. If I would've attended another school I would've learned more and saved my family a lot more money. I suggest you a send them to a public school or if you have the money a real private school not this money hungry school. And just to throw in a fun fact. While I attended this school we had computers from the early 2000's in like 2009. Very outdated and used up while the principle went out and bought a brand new Maserati.

Posted October 12, 2013

This is the worst school to send your child to. They use their accreditations as a selling point but once your child is in there, you experience the bad deal that the school is. My pre-k child had bad experiences from the start. Her teacher has an aggressive manner and appears overwhelmed with a class of 12 students who are there for half a day! On the THIRD week of school she commented that she needed a vacation and that she had too many kids with so many different personalities. Seriously!? Her assistant is there for what!? They are disorganized and just want every cent they can get. The administration is incredibly unprofessional and rude. The only time they do everything they are supposed to, is when they are expecting inspections. A real hot mess. The academics are not good.

Posted August 29, 2013

Very happy parent! My child is getting all the attention that she needs Very helpful and professional staff

Posted August 8, 2013

this school is awesome. my child is happy there and enjoys learning. great teachers and helpful administration.

Posted July 16, 2013

The school's staff is always willing to lend a helping hand. They accept the McKay scholarship and the AP/Coordinator is very helpful in processing everything that the public school system does not. My son was just a number in his last school but here he gets personal attention that has helped him so much. Would highly recommend!

Posted June 7, 2013

I just took my son out of this school a year ago, and when I took him to public school, he didn't know anything.

Posted June 9, 2011

Worst school EVER! My son has just finished his first year in pre-k and this is the worst experience I've had so far with a school. I have other older children and they have never been to a private school and have received an education compared to Brito. Brito is very disorganized, the so called teachers for the day care only go around yelling at the small children, and the so called principal is never to be found she gets to school late at the time i pick up my child which is around 11:30 AM or even later, and the assistant principal never knows what is going on in the school complete airhead when you ask her a question. With all honesty I do not recommend this school at all if you want your child to actually receive an education, and become someone in life. I really don't know how the school board doesn't realize how poorly educated the staff is and careless about the students.

Posted September 11, 2008

This is the second year that my twins have been in the school. They are in Pre First right now. I am very glad that I gave Brito a chance. I am extremely happy. The kids are very respectful, the teachers are very caring. I do recommend this school without any hesittion. I don't think the people in the area are fully acquainted with the school and that is a shame. Karen

Posted January 9, 2006

Academic Programs - pretty good. Pre-care and after care available, convenient hours. Safe. Small classes. Mostly hispanic. Few sports activities available, ballet classes and modeling classes. Parent wish: art and music classes and wider variety of offered sports activities, expand sports facilities.

2732 SW 32nd Ave