Posted December 02, 2013
I love sunset christian academy. It is a small school which I like. And everyone from the teachers, principal to the office staff are very friendly and helpful. I am very glad I swichted my daughter from chartter school to this wonderful school.

Posted January 09, 2013
I absolutely love SCA! This school has had such a positive impact on the lives of my daughters. I appreciate the high academic standards, but the love and encouragement my girls receive impresses me the most. There is a real sense of family. I wouldn't trade our school for any other.

Posted June 17, 2011
AMEN - I agree with the previous comments - God Bless SCA - My oldest daughter came from another school - started SCA last year and she loved it - She was in the Principal's Honor Roll and now my little one will be attending SCA - I am a very HAPPY PARENT.

Posted June 16, 2011
Whoever comes new to this school will be disappointed pretty soon. You have no idea what CHANGE means. I think we can have a pretty good idea with our former US president. Keep it up! Other schools will be benefiting from this.

Posted June 15, 2011
I disagree with the comments about the new pre-school director, Mrs. Pilar. She has helped my daughter adjust to her new school. She has made a few changes, but they were for the well-being of the students. It's unfair to judge someone for studying business administration - Mrs. Pilar also as a background in education as noted in her bio - http://www.sunsetchristianacademy.com/information/administration.html. Keep up to great work, Mrs. Pilar. The negative comments are being made by disgruntled family members of those teachers who will not be returning in the upcoming school year. I am very happy with my daughter's education as well as the school, Pastor and staff.

Posted June 14, 2011
I give one star just because several good teachers but in overall, as a father, i am extremely disappointed with the administration and managing of this school. My daughter has suffered of bullying all long the past school year to the point to need professional help. We took the case with the principal and the pastor of the school but they don't honor the school Policy about safety. They prefer forgiveness than prevent dangerous situations to the students. The most incredible thing was to see how the bullie student was rewarded with the principal honor roll in the awards ceremony at the end of the school year. Parents, stay away from this school if you expect safety for your children.

Posted June 14, 2011
I am absolutely agree with the last negative comments. This school is not what used to be. Theres a lack of professionalism and leadership by the principal, he seems more a public relations than a true leader, and its unaceptable the rewarded bullying situation.

Sunset Christian Academy 2

Posted June 10, 2011
Very dissapointed with SCA this year. I have a daughter in elementary and my little one in pre-school. My concerns have been with the pre-school program. The teachers are absolutely amazing loving,caring, and dedicated to bad I cannot say the same about its new director. This school has changed alot and it is so sad to see all that is going on. As a parent of SCA for 5yrs we do not see us returning the following year. If changes are not made within the administration they will be alot of people leaving.

Sunset Christian Academy 0

Posted October 15, 2009
I have been a parent of this school since 1992. Starting from my eldest who is 19. She started when she was 2 years old until she graduated in 8th. Grade. My 12 year old and my 5 year also started attending since they were 2. I can say with all honesty that I feel that my children have received an excellent education that has prepared them for a future full of opportunities. My eldest daughter is now in her second year of College and I know that Sunset Christian Academy has had a big part in her growth, educationally as well as spiritually. The teachers have always been supportive, loving and nurturing throughout all these years. I have seen my children excel and the love they have for God. I fully support the staff and am very proud of them. They are doing a great job.

Sunset Christian Academy 3

Posted August 31, 2009
My daughter is very happy at the school and the teachers. I like the school teaching, but since last year they have implemented new changes not so positive for the parents. First in this tought economic times they have decided to change all the uniforms making the parents spend more money, second the lunches the raise the price , not only is non resonable but unhealthy!... Very unhealty. Now the drop of and pick up of the kids it may seem safetier according to the staff. But it will be very complicated once again for us the parents the traffic after school will increase this is not a very good idea. This changes have became too often to soon complicated for us all the parents. I am very happy with the teachings, but the leadership i am questioning!... Is this only about money or making it simple and focus on the teaching !>>

Sunset Christian Academy
9393 Sunset Dr, Miami, FL  33173
Last modified Sunset Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sunset Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top