PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been a student at St Matthews School for several years and I need to say that I am very pleased with the method of teaching both religious and academic all the teacher are very nice and the staff very friendly school size is small so it like one happy family.

i was a student there for three years and i most say this school is very good i had lots of fun. I'm in 10th grade right now but i miss the school i would come back if the pastor made it to 12th grade overall this school is AWESOME

My daughter is attending this school and she, my wife and I am very happy with this school. they have a website that you can visit at: http://stmathewslutheranelementarychristianschoolmiami.com/

I am extremely happy with this school. My son has been there for 3 years and he has loved every minute of it. The teachers are professionals and very good with the kids. We wouldn't have it any other way.

My son attended their summer camp in July 07' and we were all very pleased that he was so acccepting of the school and loved his summer teachers. It's a small school, very low teacher/student ratio. Teachers seem involved and loving with the children. My son just started PreK 4 and again our experience so far has been very possitive.

I am truly disappointed in this school. Children run amuck there with no regard for any rules.Horrible!

Last modified St Matthew Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8