Posted January 23, 2015
I had owned a preschool at one point in my life and was reluctant to place my trust anywhere. However, I placed my son at a prestigious montessori school and after two awful days, I decided to pull him immediately. Finding this school was a Godsend. ALL the teachers have been loving, caring, understanding and compassionate. The administration is even better. Professional and dedicated they go above and beyond to make children and parents comfotable in the separation between parent and child. They are knowledegeable and provide outstanding instruction that is developmentally appropriate. I am blessed to be a part of this school! If you are considering having to leave your child at a daycare, there is no other place like this in Miami!!!

Posted January 23, 2015
I always tell my wife how lucky we are to have found Grace Lutheran Learning Center. My experience has always been positive with all aspects of the school. The staff and teachers are always professional and I have recommended this school to anyone looking for a clean well run professional facility.

Grace Lutheran Learning Center 2

Posted January 15, 2015
We saw no professionalism in this school from the administrators to the office staff. Office staff was rude, dont appreciate and encourage parent involvement. We highly reconmend tour other preschools in the area. Miami springs baptist is very well know in the comunity, the director, office staff and teachers provide families and children with a positive loving compasionate enviroment. We hope no families have to go through the negative experience we had at grace lutheran learning center.

Grace Lutheran Learning Center 4

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted February 06, 2009
My son is in PreK 3 and he looooves it!! The love and compassion from the teachers and staff is overwhelming!! Definitely where you want your child's education to begin!!

Grace Lutheran Learning Center 1

Posted September 27, 2008

Grace Lutheran Learning Center 1

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted June 25, 2007
Grace Lutheran has given my son a wonderful education - he is Pre-Kinder and has been there since he was 18 months. It has provided me with peace of mind and has provided him with love and guidance is safe and wonderful environment.

Posted May 03, 2007
Both my children attended Grace from nursery through middle school! It is a wonderful learning environment where students not only learn academics but they learn to be responsible, moral people.

Posted June 20, 2005
Both my children attended Grace Lutheran for Pre-Kindergarten. This school provides them with the love and spiritual teaching they need at that early age. This school was a great start for both my children.

Grace Lutheran Learning Center
254 Curtiss Parkway, Miami, FL  33166
Last modified Grace Lutheran Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Grace Lutheran Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top